#1 Edited by G-Man (30673 posts) - - Show Bio

CATACLYSM: ULTIMATE X-MEN #1 (OF 3)

(W) Joshua Hale Fialkov (A) Alvaro Martinez (CA) Mariusz Siergiejew

• The mutants just survived a war between themselves that almost destroyed both sides!

• As GALACTUS threatens to eat the world, a secret weapon is put in place to stop him.

• But will it be the thing that finally wipes all of mutant kind out of existence?

Item Code: SEP130693 In Shops: 11/27/2013 SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11139 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men have been so secluded in their own corner of the UU lately that it seems almost unnatural that they'd be pulled into this event. But being that this is a "groundbreaking" event, they have to take part in it. I just hope this doesn't end. The Ultimate X-Men has been great. From the original Miller concept to the Wood run, all great stuff. Almost uncanny that it's the same Universe.

#3 Edited by samyroc (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: From what I have heard the ultimate universe gonna end and a few character of their universe will cross in the 616 universe before it crash.

#4 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men have been so secluded in their own corner of the UU lately that it seems almost unnatural that they'd be pulled into this event. But being that this is a "groundbreaking" event, they have to take part in it. I just hope this doesn't end. The Ultimate X-Men has been great. From the original Miller concept to the Wood run, all great stuff. Almost uncanny that it's the same Universe.

#5 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool, I'll pick up anything Fialkov writes at this point.