Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

CATACLYSM: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) David Marquez

• MILES MORALES learned the meaning of having great responsibility and put his costume back on after mourning the tragic death of his mother

• Now he stands to lose his entire world as a cosmic threat descends on earth

• Can SPIDER-MAN and his friends, CLOAK & DAGGER and SPIDER-WOMAN make a difference in the face of apocalypse?

Item Code: SEP130689 In Shops: 11/13/2013 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

"I am not. I was built from his genetic codes. I'm my own person. And I have lady parts."

Can BMB just have Laura say this to someone in ANXM now, to clear it up for people? He doesn't even have to change the words; just swap out Peter Parker for Logan.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@akbogert said:

"I am not. I was built from his genetic codes. I'm my own person. And I have lady parts."

Can BMB just have Laura say this to someone in ANXM now, to clear it up for people? He doesn't even have to change the words; just swap out Peter Parker for Logan.

the thing is though is that she kind of is Peter Parker....she has all of Peter's memories and for a while it was really confusing for her

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I admittedly know next to nothing about the Ultimate version (actually, my knowledge of Spider-Woman in general is quite lacking). I just thought the quote fit X-23 like a glove.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RaggedScarecrow

@akbogert said:

God that would be hysterical. I can just imagine that conversation:

T!Jean "Her mind is toxic! All she knows is death and killing. She's not even a real person, just a clone of Logan!"

Laura "I am not. I was built from his genetic codes. I'm my own person. And I have lady parts."

Emma ".....I was wrong, that horrible school did wonders for your sense of humour."

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By danhimself

@akbogert: it would fit X-23 much better than Ultimate Spider-woman

you should really check out Ultimate Spider-man in trades....I think you would really like it

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

@akbogert said:

the thing is though is that she kind of is Peter Parker....she has all of Peter's memories and for a while it was really confusing for her

I love that about her character... She's a clone genetically altered to a super-powered woman with organic webs and all of the Parker memories and luck.

Think of Jessica Drew as this universe's Ben Reilly. (If the Clone Saga was good and Reilly was attractive)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself

@danhimself said:

@akbogert said:

I love that about her character... She's a clone genetically altered to a super-powered woman with organic webs and all of the Parker memories and luck.

Think of Jessica Drew as this universe's Ben Reilly. (If the Clone Saga was good and Reilly was attractive)

I don't think there's been a character in Ultimate Spider-man that I haven't loved....even Kong....I've actually found myself while reading USM with Miles thinking "I wonder where Kong is, they should have Kong in this"

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself:

@akbogert said:

T!Jean "Her mind is toxic! All she knows is death and killing. She's not even a real person, just a clone of Logan!"

Laura "I am not. I was built from his genetic codes. I'm my own person. And I have lady parts."

Emma ".....I was wrong, that horrible school did wonders for your sense of humour."

YES.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@akbogert said:

@danhimself:

@raggedscarecrow said:

@akbogert said:

YES.

Comics need more snark these days :)