Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN MARVEL #14

(W) Kelly Sue DeConnick (A/CA) David Lopez

• Captain Marvel gets pulled into the cosmic event of the year! But will the power of Vortex be too strong for Earth's Mightiest Hero?

• Especially when facing off against the cosmically-powered Iceman and Groot!

Rated T+

Item Code: FEB150736In Shops: 4/8/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

They better explain why the mirror is bad because so far its not bad at all in anyway.

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dropped.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Please Marvel, don't put her into this Event. I liked Carol being in her own world. I can't AFFORD ANOTHER CROSSOVER! *sigh*

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Please Marvel, don't put her into this Event. I liked Carol being in her own world. I can't AFFORD ANOTHER CROSSOVER! *sigh*

just don't buy the issues that are crossover issues. it's the only way they'll get the point, and if you're not interested in the crossover to begin with, why bother?

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just make sure, when you grab her, dont cover or block her super-boobs in any way

Avatar image for originalalchemist
originalalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That variant cover looks to have a serious case of double hot crotch going on. That's why the Black Vortex is so bad, it causes your loins to burst into flames!

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, it will be a doppelganger issue?

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@teerack said:

They better explain why the mirror is bad because so far its not bad at all in anyway.

That's not true.

Look at Gamora, Beast, and Angel. I haven't read the last couple parts of the story but I am getting them today... But last I checked everyone who has given into the Black Vortex has ended up coming out weird and evil after their initial big fight.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By MannEffest

@oldnightcrawler: Because Carol is my favorite comic book character at this point, and I want to know what happens to her... However If I just get her issues, I know I'm going to be completely lost with what is happening in the event, and I feel like if I do that im doing myself a disservice. I'm the type of guy go wants total context, I want to be immersed in the entire story, and if I haven't picked up a single issue of the Black Vortex Saga, that's going to eat away at me. So right now, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, and I have no idea what to do. I know my choice means nothing of consequence to anyone else, but this kind of sums up my feelings about large crossover events in the middle of other crossover events, it's just not practical for our wallets or the characters we are interested in. Sorry for the little rant! :)

fps_dean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

so ill either have to get the event books, or be lost...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#12  Edited By Teerack

@lcazt1996 said:

@teerack said:

That's not true.

Look at Gamora, Beast, and Angel. I haven't read the last couple parts of the story but I am getting them today... But last I checked everyone who has given into the Black Vortex has ended up coming out weird and evil after their initial big fight.

If you were up to date then you'd see that there isn't anything wrong with Beast, Angel, or Gamora. They were simply overwhelmed by their cosmic awareness and are now back to being good.

And if you read this week's cyclops then you're double wrong.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@teerack said:

@lcazt1996 said:

@teerack said:

That's not true.

If you were up to date then you'd see that there isn't anything wrong with Beast, Angel, or Gamora. They were simply overwhelmed by their cosmic awareness and are now back to being good.

And if you read this week's cyclops then you're double wrong.

Ah, well, I'm in the process of catching up as we speak. So yeah.

Sorry for the mix up.

UltronMk7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of tie ins for this event is just out of hand. I usually don't mind tie ins, because they are optional, but with each book in this series they are labeled as chapters, so you never know what's actually important, required reading and what you can skip. This hasn't been a terrible event, but 11 books and counting? i was grabbing them all in the begining but was struggling to keep up, I'm way behind on this event with no hope of catching up with all these added books. I'm thinking about punting on the whole event, lol.