Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

CABLE AND X-FORCE #18

(W) Dennis Hopeless (A) Angel Unzueta (CA) Ramon K. Perez

"VENDETTA" PART I

• Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he's eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.

• As Stryfe's plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she's ready to retaliate...and they'll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.

• Don't miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing...

Item Code: NOV130688 In Shops: 1/8/2014 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Excited for this cross over; not excited for the awesome CatXF characters to disappear into limbo.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

Excited for this cross over; not excited for the awesome CatXF characters to disappear into limbo.

pretty much same, i was actually enjoying both books it's ashamed to see them get smashed into one

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

@mcklayn said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

pretty much same, i was actually enjoying both books it's ashamed to see them get smashed into one

They're not even getting smashed into one. Most of the Uncanny & Cable team aren't going to be in adjectiveless X-Force.