Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER #8

(W) Ales Kot (A) Marco Rudy (CA) Mike Del Mundo

"A NIGHT FLIGHT OVER YOUR HEART"

• Bucky One. Bucky Two. It's time for a talk.

• Astral travel across dimensions! Daisy Johnson flies!

• The mastermind -- uncovered!

Item Code: MAR150737In Shops: 5/13/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Great cover!

Skult1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I might get alot of hate for this, but I find Ales Kot writing and Marco Rudy art confusing. I makes it hard to follow the story and isn't any fun to read. And this is not what I expect from a Winter Soldier comic. It is a missed opportunity.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I might get alot of hate for this, but I find Ales Kot writing and Marco Rudy art confusing. I makes it hard to follow the story and isn't any fun to read. And this is not what I expect from a Winter Soldier comic. It is a missed opportunity.

I agree. I have been very disappointed in the book. I haven't enjoyed Kot's writing or dialog at all. Rudy's art is great to look at, but is confusing at times, and their other artist, Foss, is horrible to me. Kot and Foss are bigger contributors to reason for me most likely dropping the book over Rudy.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

None sense. Utter nonsense. I have never read anything trying so hard to go for high concept and failing so hard. I'm sick of this art and the writing sucks. I've been patient about this even though every issue hasn't had good written so far, but I'm just going to say it. I think this writer sucks. This book NEEDS a new creative teams after secret wars.