Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

AXIS: CARNAGE #2

(W) Rick Spears (A) German Peralta (CA) Alexander Lozano

• Carnage has kidnapped one of New York City's most beloved news anchors-- BUT WHY?

• What is the Sin Eater after? And what does it have to do with Carnage?

• AND THERE'S STUFF THAT HAPPENS IN AXIS THAT IS HUGE TO THIS STORY THAT WE CAN'T SPOIL!

Rated T+

Item Code: SEP140782In Shops: 11/19/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Transformers1024

BAD A$$

Carnage has to get a solo series after this is all over.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

YES!!!

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage man, carnage man, does whatever a carnage can

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

BAD A$$

Carnage has to get a solo series after this is all over.

....Really? you want Carnage, who can barely be considered a character, and is an aesthetic eye sore to get a series?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Carnage man, carnage man, does whatever a carnage can

and that is ripping people to shreds I presume? LOL.

It's a bird it's a plane, no wait, it is a plane and some red thing is driving it right for us, everyone run.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@captainmarvel4ever: This is fourth or fifth mini in the past few years, so it shows there's a fan base there reading his minis. Plus if there can be a Squirrel Girl series, then Carnage shouldn't be too far out of question.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@transformers1024: Yes Carnage can (sort of) work for a mini series, but I guarantee you that when you spend enough time with him it will hit you that Carnage really isn't a good character by any means. Not to mention that there really wouldn't be anything for him to do since he is very very one note.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This looks pretty good.

Lawton1of6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lawton1of6

There are no bad characters only bad writers. A good writer can turn a character that seems to have no face value and was a bad concept to begin with, into gold. Animal Man (Morrison), Catman (gail Simone), Jason Todd( Waid), some think aquaman until johns came along(not my opinion).

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many mini series is it going to take for Marvel to realize people WANT a Carnage on-going series and now is the perfect time that he is kinda trying to reform.

Symbiotes IMO are the best thing to have come out of spiderman

more specifically venom and Carnage

Avatar image for moonknightrunner
MoonKnightRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

marvel plz

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@lawton1of6: That is most definitely true. Any character is capable of great stories when in the hands of a good writer. Still, the desire for a Carnage ongoing is kind of bizarre. If you look at the amount of Spider characters people are begging to get their own series, we'd end up with 20 different Spider related books. I don't have any feelings one way or the other about Carnage but I'd rather the Spider line of books not grow any larger.

Avatar image for moonknightrunner
MoonKnightRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly if carnage and hobgoblin change to good and if the rest of the issues are good then I'm all for an ongoing series or maybe a team-up series involving the two :D

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By jwalser3
Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Carnage ongoing seems interesting.

Lawton1of6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncig: yeah there's definitely too many spidey books. Same with bats but the problem is, those books sell. People complain about the big two not having comics with new characters but when they do, those comics don't sell and they get cancelled. I think new or lesser known characters could work if the big two got a great/popular writer and then promote the comic they're selling more. Also a comic needs time to breath and let itself get well established before being given the axe right away.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

@lawton1of6: No question. I think it is pretty much proven that a well known creative team can give a lesser character a boost in sales. The big two seem afraid to distribute their talent in a way that makes sense. The "top guys" are almost always on the biggest books. The X-Men, Batman, and Spider-Man will always sell. A big time book should be used as a way to boost the status of a talented but less known name while big names should be used to boost the exposure of less popular titles. That's my take anyway.

Lawton1of6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lawton1of6

@syncig: But those big names on books are mainly big because they have been on the popular books like bats, spidey, and xmen. Writers/artists have to rise to fame and build a rep before the goal of working on the big titles. It's the fulfillment of the dream for most of them.

Nowadays, since most people flock to the writer more so than the artist, something can be done to help the smaller books. Writers are able to work on multiple books easier than an artist. To promote a new book/characters book, have a writer whose currently working on a big name book, work on a smaller book as well. People will see that a writer they like are working on this smaller book and will be more inclined to try it. Also the comic company could advertise the smaller book that the writer is working on in the bigger book.