Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

AVENGERS UNDERCOVER #10

(W) Dennis Hopeless (A) Tigh Walker (CA) Francesco Mattina

IT'S ZEMO VS. THE WORLD IN THE SERIES FINALE!

• The Avengers & S.H.I.E.L.D. attack as Baron Zemo's true plan is revealed!

• Which Murder World survivor becomes a Master of Evil?

• Be there as the character journeys that began in AVENGERS ACADEMY & AVENGERS ARENA end here!

Rated T+

Item Code: JUL140629In Shops: 9/10/2014SRP: $2.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

Please don't let Cammi die. She survived the Annihilation Wave... she can't die before reuniting with Drax ;_;

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Teerack

@mangakid1995: Did you notice she got the same tattoos as Drax at one point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

@teerack said:

Please don't let Cammi die. She survived the Annihilation Wave... she can't die before reuniting with Drax ;_;

Holy crap, I had no idea Cammi was in this book as I have never read either AA books or this one. I've always wondered what happened to her!!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Holy crap, I had no idea Cammi was in this book as I have never read either AA books or this one. I've always wondered what happened to her!!!

Yeah she was out surviving in space for a few years and then a little while before Avengers Arena she got caught and arrested by S.W.O.R.D. when she was trying to get home, and then while she was in holding Arcade kidnapped her.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@arturocalakayvee said:

@teerack said:

Yeah she was out surviving in space for a few years and then a little while before Avengers Arena she got caught and arrested by S.W.O.R.D. when she was trying to get home, and then while she was in holding Arcade kidnapped her.

Interesting. Not exactly the fate I would have liked for Cammi but at least she's doing something. At this point, I hope she's the survivor and then becomes a kick ass evil villain until she meets Drax again. I could plot out an event for that…

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Teerack

@teerack said:
@arturocalakayvee said:

@teerack said:

Interesting. Not exactly the fate I would have liked for Cammi but at least she's doing something. At this point, I hope she's the survivor and then becomes a kick ass evil villain until she meets Drax again. I could plot out an event for that…

NO! Cammi has grown up a ton since Annihilation. She is really hardened and has seen a lot based off the way she behaves(from before the first issue of AA, before S.W.O.R.D. got her.), and she thinks things through a lot more then the rest of the characters in these books. Her turning evil would be a huge injustice to the past three years of development.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: There was an unlettered preview page that showed the computer Cammi punched displayed a file called Murderworld_Godmode, so I wouldn't be to worried about her.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: There was an unlettered preview page that showed the computer Cammi punched displayed a file called Murderworld_Godmode, so I wouldn't be to worried about her.

How would her breaking a computer screen no matter what it says save her.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By waezi2

Cammi is going to die? Cammi as in the annoying girl from Annihilation?

... Thank you god...

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@raggedscarecrow said:

Remember Arcade's mysterious new powers back in Arena? Arcade just helped Cammi upload that program to the Helicarrier, which means that Cammi now has access to the same powers that Arcade did. The only reason she punched the computer is because she knew she was operating on a limited timeline before the new Masters found her. It was an act of frustration.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@raggedscarecrow said:

Remember Arcade's mysterious new powers back in Arena? Arcade just helped Cammi upload that program to the Helicarrier, which means that Cammi now has access to the same powers that Arcade did. The only reason she punched the computer is because she knew she was operating on a limited timeline before the new Masters found her. It was an act of frustration.

Oh okay. I thought maybe she would have punched it cause she couldn't use it or something.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Teerack

@waezi2: Drax the Destroyer and Cammi the Annoyer.

Cammi has grown up a ton from her time living on her own in space. She's not an annoying little girl like what you remember from 2006. Before the 3 month time skip she was probably the most cable and bad ass character in the cast.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Got to admit I enjoyed this alot more than thought I would. Very cool ending too. More with Cami would be awesome