Preview: ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE BOOK 4

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

For years, the question was should Archie be with Betty or with Veronica. In the MARRIED LIFE series, we get to find out what happens when he chooses both. Set in separate alternate universes, we see what life is like married to both Betty and Veronica.

The stories are being collected if you missed them the first time around. The fourth book is due this week. Check out the preview.

No Caption Provided

ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE BOOK 4 (TR)

The fourth volume of Archie’s highly acclaimed graphic novel series features celebrated writer Paul Kupperberg’s tight-knit ongoing romantic storyline of Archie as a young newlywed in two very different universes—one where he marries wealthy socialite Veronica Lodge and the other where he marries girl-next-door Betty Cooper.

In this volume, life is turned upside-down for our red-headed hero and both of his alternate universe brides. Kevin’s wedded bliss is cut short when tragedy strikes the hometown hero and his husband, launching him into a career he never thought he’d enter! And the ball gets rolling on Betty and Reggie’s reality TV deal—but can Betty and Reggie run their shops and stay in a healthy relationship with cameras on them 24/7? Meanwhile an old “friend” returns with some shocking news! Featuring a surprise guest appearance by Josie and the Pussycats! Archie: The Married Life Book 4 collects issues 19-24 of the popular Life With Archie magazine.

Script: Paul Kupperberg

Art: Fernando Ruiz, Pat Kennedy, Tim Kennedy, Bob Smith, Jim Amash, and Glenn Whitmore

Cover: Fernando Ruiz

978-1-936975-69-3

$19.99/$23.99CAN

6 5/8 x 10 3/16”

Trade Paperback

272pp, Full Color

Direct Market On-sale: 10/23

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

And yet again I can't help but ask.................... Why does Archie still exist? I don't dislike it or anything, I just find it baffling.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

And yet again I can't help but ask.................... Why does Archie still exist? I don't dislike it or anything, I just find it baffling.

And again ill defend it by saying this is so much better than just the regular. its got continuity and actually progresses unlike its counter part. Archie exists in general because its a series that does not age. its something that can easily be passed on to the next generation. and if anything its very easy to read. So why not get kids reading Archie.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@smart_dork_dude: me too its not that i dont like him but the way,he,everthing about him is, he should have dispeard with whatever era he came from

nfareed71024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

i love archie comics and he needs tostick around forever

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By iaconpoint

Ugh, to think I used to read this stuff when I was a kid. No way would a class act like Ronnie marry a goofus like Archie. Same with Betty really. And why do either of them, let alone BOTH of them need him to validate their lives? Just because his name is on the cover? And they can't commit to him picking one or the other? What a cop-out.

But again, Ronnie is sooooo far out of his league, he should be her pet, not her husband.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

wanna be modern ? let him marry both in a threesome marriage ! Now that would create some shockwaves... let alone the bedroom waves !