Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie has seen some crazy and interesting crossovers before. Originally appearing in ARCHIE #s 641-644, if you missed it, this is your chance to check out ARCHIE MEETS GLEE. The four issue arc is being collected and Archie Comics has given us a look at the trade.

ARCHIE MEETS GLEE (TR)

The most-talked about crossover event of the year is now available as a graphic novel! That’s right; the Riverdale gang is crossing over with the teens of the hit Fox-TV series GLEE and musical mayhem is sure to ensue! When Archie and his friends, thanks to an invention of Dilton’s, crash-land in McKinley High School, they’re in for a surprise when they encounter teenagers very similar to themselves; teens who happen to occasionally burst out in song, that is! It’s all fun and songs, of course, until the impending collision of two universes threatens the world as we know it. Can Dilton restore everything back to normal, or are our pals ‘n’ gals of Riverdale and the musical teens of Lima, Ohio doomed? Find out in Archie Meets Glee.

Script: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Art: Dan Parent, Rich Koslowski

Cover: Dan Parent

978-1-936975-45-7

$12.99/$14.99CAN

6 5/8 x 10 3/16”

Trade Paperback

112pp, Full Color

Direct Market On-sale: 7/17

#1 Posted by TommytheHitman (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

...whyyyyyyyy?

#2 Posted by maxicere (935 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by eldestrisk (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the Glee characters, but not so much the Archie ones. I should be really ashamed right?

#4 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good...

#5 Edited by thespideyguy (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

So does this mean the gays are going to be in it? That just wouldn't be right.

#6 Posted by jazz1987 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

As a fan of Glee, I was excited when I heard of this because Glee, like Archie, is quirky.

#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (8856 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh...that's....huh...

#8 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16520 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

Huh...that's....huh...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

#11 Edited by GothamRed (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

So anyone else see the inherent flaw of having the cast of a MUSICAL show in a form of PRINT media?

#12 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Archie...boo on Glee I say.

#14 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

The only bit I liked is Veronica mentioning "Sugar, Sugar". I have that song in my iTunes!

#15 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

So anyone else see the inherent flaw of having the cast of a MUSICAL show in a form of PRINT media?

Wow, you're right, that is very pathetic.

#16 Edited by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does this site give Archie so much attention? The exclusive previews? The only thing good about Archie comics is Veronica. I mean, look at her.

#18 Posted by sandra176791892 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

like Troy explained I'm blown away that a mom can get paid $5067 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you read this site link.................. www.Jam10.coM

#19 Posted by thelma73450346 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

just as Andrew said I'm alarmed that a stay at home mom able to make $6170 in one month on the internet. have you seen this web page.......... www.Jam10.ℂoM