Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ANGELA: ASGARD’S ASSASSIN #3

(W) Kieron Gillen, Marguerite Bennett (A) Phil Jimenez, Stephanie Hans (CA) Stephanie Hans

• The Tenth Realm of Heven crashes into... wait, which number is Vanaheim? Well, Vanaheim. We're going to Vanaheim for adventures, fun and bleak existential horror!

• Does Loki join the pursuit of Angela and her tiny, diaper-wearing charge? Well, we'd have to be really cruel to mention him here if he's not going to turn up. Loki Lies, not solicits. Solicits are always 100% honest.

• Plus, find out why saying "All good angels go to heaven" would get you stabbed by Angela. She's a little touchy on the topic of the afterlife.

Rated T+

Item Code: DEC140886In Shops: 2/4/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Still deciding to stick with this or not, first two issues were a bit chaotic and not in a good way.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Is the series good? I would like to start reading it.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Angela challenges Odin but fears Volstagg, the power of the myth!

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm enjoying this series so far; Angela is growing on me. I'm really curious as to what is up with the new baby. I'm also excited to see Loki in it, though honestly I'm excited to see Loki in anything, so I can't be trusted.

WhineHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really loving this series.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish more people were reading this.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, so, no comments on what appears to be Sera's background? We get some more information about the mysterious males in Heven (not too impressed with their role in things, or what was their role in things), but seriously, no comments on Sera? Does no one think as I do that she is possibly transgender? If so, I think that's a really cool idea and I like the mysteriousness behind it and how it would play out in this tenth realm. I am just as interested in her as I am in Angela. Plus, it was great getting better insight into their relationship and how strong their bond is, based on what's transpired in the past.

Angela was really bad_ss in a couple of panels, prior to getting what she and Sera were looking for. Interesting reason and story behind the item as well. One big problem I had was the art in some places. What should have been a beautiful spread or reveal, was too disproportionate and distracted me from what should have been a great image of Angela and the item.

I am loving the Asgardian lore being explored here, and the inclusion of not commonly seen characters on panel. Vastly underrated series.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

We got to see her naked 10/10

skaldadottir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: I totally got that from reading the issue, and it made me extremely excited. Few stories include a character such as Sera, and few do it well.

I am thinking Angela has stolen the child because of Sera, and that is why she is alive again. The child is her payment for getting Sera back. I think it is also interesting -- the oddity of the art makes it a little hard to tell, but from what I can tell pre-death Sera did not have breasts or many curves at all. Post-death Sera, however, has obvious ones. That implies to me that Angela made sure she was brought back into a female body, which says a whole lot about Angela and her respect for Sera.

I am kind of sad they are "just friends", too.

Can we also just talk about how beautiful this cover is? It's so pretty.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skaldadottir: I am so glad I am not the only one! Your idea about the reasons behind Angela taking the baby is brilliant. It would make total sense, taking what we've learned so far about Sera.

The cover is stunning. I love it. :)