#1 Posted by G-Man (29417 posts) - - Show Bio

AMAZING X-MEN #1

(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) Ed McGuinness

An AMAZING new era for the X-Men starts here! Ever since his Nightcrawler's death in X-MEN MESSIAH COMPLEX, the X-Men have been without their heart and soul. After learning that their friend may not be gone after all, it's up to WOLVERINE, STORM, BEAST, ICEMAN, NORTHSTAR and FIRESTAR to find and bring back the fan favorite fuzzy blue elf! Super star artist ED MCGUINNESS (HULK) joins master X-Writer JASON AARON (WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN, X-MEN: SCHISM) to bring you the most exciting comic on the stands!

Item Code: SEP130740 In Shops: 11/6/2013 SRP: $3.99

Staff Online
#2 Posted by DonFelipe (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

Bamf! What an amazing preview and way to re-introduce Nightcrawler!

#3 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

I missed him so much!!!

#4 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

So people can leave heaven at will? Oh Marvel....

#5 Posted by That60sGuy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Man the art is beautiful...

#6 Edited by frozenedge (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw Kurt, maybe you and Chuck can fix the screwed up X-Men

#7 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3773 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Wolverine and Beast and Storm won't be regulars...

So excited for this

#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

yay! Art looks great. Script reads great. This is f*cking awesome. I'm really starting to appreciate Jason Aaron

#9 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (9872 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm cautious about getting this title because I'm not a fan of Jason Aaron's WatXM but I'm gonna buy this book regardless because I love Nightcrawler and the art is awesome.

#10 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I've missed Nightcrawler a lot. Very excited

#11 Posted by time (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good

#12 Posted by ChocolateFrogs (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like this title a lot more if I wasn't apprehensive about Aaron because W&tX-M has been going downhill or because a lot of the cast is the same old, same old.

Definitely going to be picking up the Skottie Young cover though! If this storyarc is good I'll pick up the trade, because I love Nightcrawler!

#13 Posted by ScarletBatman (258 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't know... WatX-M was so good to start with but just has not recovered from AvX... I want to like this new comic but... I don't know...

#14 Posted by Carolina574 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

I am interested, but them again I am also a huge nightcrawler fan. I wonder if this will lead to some sort of interaction between him and Angela.

#15 Posted by Captain13 (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

Now can we finally get Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, and Nightcrawler back together? I miss Claremont's big 5.

#16 Edited by comicbookfan93 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@chocolatefrogs: I was thinking the same thing about the Skottie young cover

#17 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain13: Jason Aaron doesn't really care for Cyclops or Colossus. He somehow made the latter into a character people dislike...which is simply not supposed to be possible!

Although we do need the original trio back together before too long.

#18 Posted by BloodTalon (409 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best. Nightcrawler coming back with EG on art and JA on writing how can this be bad.