#1 Edited by G-Man (33900 posts) - - Show Bio

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5

(W) Dan Slott (A/CA) Humberto Ramos

ORIGINAL SIN tie-in!

• The greatest untold secret of Spider-Man's world has a name - SILK!

• Who is this mysterious woman and what does she have to do with Black Cat and Electro?!

Item Code: JUN140613In Shops: 8/13/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by superior_prime_maybe (375 posts) - - Show Bio

That gwen cover...
Looks like spidey pushed her :/
or it doesnt look like he cares

#3 Posted by Teerack (6236 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this still an original sin tie in lol. I wonder if the Gwen thing is ever relevant to the story. I wish Cat got hit by the watchers eye and learned that Otto really did steal Peter's body.

#4 Edited by thenexusrebound (245 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: Issue three she found out and Peter even pretended he was still Otto. Just seems she only partly cared.

#5 Posted by Mangakid1995 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: because it's Silks debut arc, and Silk is peters original sin... Kinda

#6 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to get Black Cat back on track. It's great that they're showing why she is such a dangerous foe, but still she's completely out of character in this arc.

#7 Posted by Teerack (6236 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: Issue three she found out and Peter even pretended he was still Otto. Just seems she only partly cared.

No she didn't. She thought about it and wasn't sure if it was Peter or Otto anymore but didn't care.

#8 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (775 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks terrible

#9 Posted by DcNoobReviews (43 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

if this was Japan, we'd get a Gwen panty-shot while she fell to her death.

Is there any info on ASM3 & if Gwen's actress will be used at all. Kinda hoping Harry infected her with the Goblin-formula & she becomes Sexy Lady Goblin. We need a Pink-Goblin ASAP. Shouldnt have killed her, she was the best female character in any marvel movie after Pepper. Both Gwen & Pepper deserve solo movies before Widow.

#11 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (775 posts) - - Show Bio

???? dude, not everyone's gonna like The new Amazing Spider-man. they totally screwed up Black Cat. I mean I could see if Otto like murdered one of her friends and she wanted vengeance, but the whole scenario just seemed too unrealistic.

#12 Posted by ShadowPro (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

That gwen cover...

Looks like spidey pushed her :/

or it doesnt look like he cares

bottom line.... what does that have to d with anything? what does gwen do here?