#1 Edited by G-Man (32415 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-MEN #25

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Various (CA) Stuart Immonen

• OVER-SIZED 25th ISSUE!

• Artist Stuart Immonen is joined by a practical comic book artist hall of fame for this special landmark issue!

Item Code: FEB140817In Shops: 4/9/2014SRP: $4.99

Staff
#2 Posted by Cuboid (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see Colossus here. I've been waiting for him to show up since Cable and X-Force ended (unless he showed up somewhere I missed?).

And is Hawk-witch / Scarlett-eye throwing up a shocker in the last image?

#3 Posted by NICKXH (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuboid said:

Nice to see Colossus here. I've been waiting for him to show up since Cable and X-Force ended (unless he showed up somewhere I missed?).

I'm pretty sure that is future Colossus from BOTA. You can see Magik's sword behind his back.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33029 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickxh said:

@cuboid said:

I'm pretty sure that is future Colossus from BOTA. You can see Magik's sword behind his back.

I thought he had a tache?

#5 Posted by NICKXH (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickxh said:

@cuboid said:

I thought he had a tache?

You're right. He did.

#6 Edited by IanPrime (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one notice that Colossus is holding the shotgun directly out of Halo Reach except with a magazine in it?

#7 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

That colossus page though O_O_O_O_O__O_O_O_OO__O

#8 Edited by RaggedScarecrow (815 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickxh:I think these are potential future X-Men.

Looks like we've got a daughter of Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye, a son of Storm and Colossus, a son of Magneto and Rogue, a son of Magik and Captain America, a daughter of Psylocke and Iron Man, a son of Cyclops and Emma Frost, and a daughter of Wolverine and Jean Grey.

#9 Edited by Hybryda (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@raggedscarecrow: there is also daughter of Longshot and Dazzler...

all of them scarry things X"DDD

#10 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (815 posts) - - Show Bio

@hybryda: The Rogneto kid in particular must be terrifying to think about. Is it any wonder the O5 look so horrified?