#1 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-MEN #21

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Brandon Peterson (CA) Stuart Immonen

• X-23 is back, joining the ALL-NEW X-MEN and kissing Cyclops? What does this mean to Jean Grey?

• Jean and X-23 are forced to team up against a mysterious force, so she better figure it out

Item Code: NOV130685In Shops: 1/15/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by flazam (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait!

#3 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (805 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Bendis'll remember that Laura has foot claws and can therefore easily escape and murder everybody.

#4 Edited by sparty-dbq (788 posts) - - Show Bio

The Murderworld incident was broadcast?

That makes absolutely NO. SENSE.

That contradicts almost everything about that Avengers Arena. Hell, there was an entire issue dedicated to explaining why no one even realized those kids were gone. But now it was broadcast worldwide. Do you know how stupid this makes the Avengers look? Sadly, this is very typical of Bendis. He routinely disregards what other writers set and just says "Screw it, this is how it is now." Couldn't they have just said that the footage was found after the kids were rescued, leaked out to the Internet, and went viral?

There, how f***ing hard was that?

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

That contradicts almost everything about that Avengers Arena. Hell, there was an entire issue dedicated to explaining why no one even realized those kids were gone. But now it was broadcast worldwide. Do you know how stupid this makes the Avengers look? Sadly, this is very typical of Bendis. He routinely disregards what other writers set and just says "Screw it, this is how it is now." Couldn't they have just said that the footage was found after the kids were rescued, leaked out to the Internet, and went viral?

He didn't say it was broadcast worldwide LIVE. Just that it was broadcast. Could easily be AFTER the program ended, like you suggested. I think. I didn't read Arena, was there something saying that it couldn't have been broadcast at all?

#6 Posted by ArcGospell (14 posts) - - Show Bio

If i remember correctly at the end of Arena, Arcade uploaded the footage of what happened online so yeah the whole world has seen it.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

This book has been awesome, can't wait for this issue.