#1 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-MEN #18

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Brandon Peterson

• The X-Men are shaken to the core by the Battle of the Atom. So much that we can't show you the cover of ALL-NEW X-MEN #19!

• Kitty Pryde is particularly is shaken by the events of the X-Men crossover. With her students gone, what is Kitty to do?

Item Code: SEP130749 In Shops: 11/13/2013 SRP: $3.99

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

I...I just don't get how my beloved Kitty Pryde could just join Cyclops' team without hesitation and seem so happy and casual about it

#3 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

are they trying to make me hate Kitty

#4 Edited by Azjenco (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: Because Cyclops is the man, and it's high time Kitty realize just what a bunch of hypocrites team Wolverine really is. I'm just glad to have Kitty on board. :)

#5 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@azjenco said:

@batmannflash: Because Cyclops is the man, and it's high time Kitty realize just what a bunch of hypocrites team Wolverine really is. I'm just glad to have Kitty on board. :)

I guess you're right. I like Cyclops and I don't think he's that bad. It's just that Kitty and Wolverine are really close and she straight up left with no questions. I have no problem with her on the team, but yeah it kinda surprised me

#7 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you're right. I like Cyclops and I don't think he's that bad. It's just that Kitty and Wolverine are really close and she straight up left with no questions. I have no problem with her on the team, but yeah it kinda surprised me

Like she said: When she needed her friends and allies to trust her to do the right thing, for Wolverine to trust her to be who he trained her to be, they didn't. Instead, they were hypocritical and closed minded, exactly the thing the X-Men fight against. Granted, both them and the Avengers have been that way since AvX, but it's nice to see someone NOT thought of as a criminal choose Cyclops' side.

#8 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith: Agreed. Hopefully, slowly, Cyclops and his team won't be looked at as villains anymore

#9 Posted by TheBlackHood (406 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith: Agreed. Hopefully, slowly, Cyclops and his team won't be looked at as villains anymore

I sort of like them looked at as villains. I started reading X-men in the early 80's when Cyclops and his team were posing as mutant hunters in the first iteration of X-factor. So based on when I started the X-books, the X-men being outlaws is what the book was all about. This is one of the reasons I look at Wolverine as a sellout. He traded in his heritage for a shiny Avenger's card.

#10 Posted by TheDjinn_SeasonalEvilevent (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is the man.

#11 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio

Those variant covers look epic!

#12 Posted by JohnnyGat (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

I am in love with those variants... plus the mystery to Bobby's new costume still lingers red, blue, green, and orange are taken I wonder what color O5 Iceman is going to wear? I bet the cliche color choice and say White.

#13 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

man those new costumes are so generic

#14 Edited by Star_Boy616 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Variants! Are AWESOME.

#15 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god those variants!

Oh my god bro!

Bro!

#16 Edited by save.me.now (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a massive X-Men fan...but TBH I'll be buying this just for the variant covers.

#17 Posted by TypH (396 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of great looking covers with this one. Love the artwork for the pages as well.

#18 Posted by superior_prime_maybe (521 posts) - - Show Bio

i love all the covers!!