#1 Edited by G-Man (38698 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #7

(W) Peter David (A) Carmine Di (CA) Jared K. Fletcher, Kris Anka

• One of the country's most outspoken anti-mutant leaders...has a mutant daughter?

• It's up to X-Factor to rescue this young girl from her father!

• Serval Industries brings you the heroes you need in any situation!

Item Code: MAR140731In Shops: 5/7/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39010 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly the best X-Book?

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (15766 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David has been doing a great job so far with this book but gosh how I cannot stand this artwork.THe faces,the body proportions and everything just looks so freaking bad.

#4 Posted by adamTRMM (2739 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by oldnightcrawler (5059 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Farkam (5580 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by oldnightcrawler (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

Is it really that good?

I'm a bit biased, I guess. It's not even like I'm always super into what Peter David does, but when he's on, he's on. And he's on in this book right now. Besides including two of the characters he writes best anyway, he's got a whole new cast of unused classics and an intriguing new premise to work with; and he really seems to be making the most of all of it.

Again, to be fair, I only read like 10-12 marvel books a month, so when I say it's their best book I'm really only comparing it to other stuff I read. But as far as sci-fi superhero ensemble books go, I truly believe there are none better than this at the moment.

#8 Edited by Wolverine08 (47663 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know this book was so good.

#9 Edited by Ms-Lola (7147 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a strange team but that's a big part of its charm. Getting some New Mutants into the mix is icing on the cake and it's adorable how infatuated Warlock is with Danger. If there was something to complain about, it would be the cavalier treatment of Doug's depression and that ickiness with Danger and Gambit. Don't get me wrong, the Cajun charmer should be able to rock the socks off of anyone or anything, but to have the kissing power to reset a machine like Danger might be taking his luck with the "ladies" a bit too far.

I do like this book. Very much.