#1 Posted by G-Man (30226 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #3

(W) Peter David (A) Carmine Di Giandomenico (CA) Jared K. Fletcher, Kris Anka

"Not Brand X"

• The All-New X-Factor is meant to help people...

• But one of their own has a secret.

• Hint: It's Gambit.

Item Code: DEC130697In Shops: 2/12/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

What I would do to be that cat Gambit is holding...

I know some people have been critical of the art on this book so far but I really like it. Havok's involvement here is interesting although I'm not too keen on anyone being able to sneak anything on Polaris while she sleeps.

Oh -- and I had no idea Peter David was recovering from a stroke. That's awful. I hope he makes a full recovery and wish the best for him and his family.

#3 Edited by Lykida (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still sceptic about X-Factor without Madrox and co. I passionately loved Peter David's X-Factor, so I think I will just have to trust him here...

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17135 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David is amazing.

Loved the first two issues.

#5 Posted by jmc247 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

@lykopis said:

I know some people have been critical of the art on this book so far but I really like it. Havok's involvement here is interesting although I'm not too keen on anyone being able to sneak anything on Polaris while she sleeps.

Oh -- and I had no idea Peter David was recovering from a stroke. That's awful. I hope he makes a full recovery and wish the best for him and his family.

A nanobot made of entirely nonmetallic material might be able to fly its way into her eye, but it would have to get its signals out someway and unless its using magic which is possible in the Marvelverse it would have to be using EM signals, which would make it quite dangerous when it comes to Lorna detecting it.

As for Pietro it looks like he is set to try to spy/manipulate her on the orders of the "Uncanny Avengers".

#6 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmc247 said:

@lykopis:

@lykopis said:

A nanobot made of entirely nonmetallic material might be able to fly its way into her eye, but it would have to get its signals out someway and unless its using magic which is possible in the Marvelverse it would have to be using EM signals, which would make it quite dangerous when it comes to Lorna detecting it.

As for Pietro it looks like he is set to try to spy/manipulate her on the orders of the "Uncanny Avengers".

Marvel. True enough.