Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

ALL-NEW MARVEL POINT ONE #1

(W/A) Various (CA) Salvador Larroca

• Here we go again! It's your one-stop entry point to the world of ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! Loki embarks on a mission for Asgard! The Silver Surfer and Dawn experience the cosmic rays of Nautikos! A Kree Pursuer and her Special Forces team prepare to invade the Earth! The Black Widow goes undercover in Russia! Who is the new Ms. Marvel? And can even the Indestructible Hulk survive the aid and assistance of fellow Avengers Cannonball and Sunspot?

• Features completely new LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD, SILVER SURFER, BLACK WIDOW, MS MARVEL, ALL-NEW INVADERS and AVENGERS WORLD lead-in stories!

Item Code: NOV130543 In Shops: 1/8/2014 SRP: $5.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kilomac29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I've been looking forward to this for that Silver Surfer preview story. (LOL'd at that caption) $5.99 seems a little high for a point one issue.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

Since when can Silver Surfer ……… Silver down? Was he always able to do that? Actually seems pretty cool…

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

@kilomac29: Pretty sure it's oversized. They usually are. I don't know the page number off the top of my head.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Silver Surfer looks great!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Since when can Silver Surfer ……… Silver down? Was he always able to do that? Actually seems pretty cool…

He can silver down as he's done it before but that dialogue is appalling. That's Slott for you, turning the unique and innovative Silver Surfer into a Doctor Who knock off...

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

"Silver down".......*sigh*. The art looks good, but the dialogue does not.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that is some gorgeous art! Looks like I'm going to be picking up Loki, too.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its going to be weird shipping silver surfer with a human

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

He can silver down as he's done it before but that dialogue is appalling. That's Slott for you, turning the unique and innovative Silver Surfer into a Doctor Who knock off...

Well, if you've ever read his twitter account, Dan Slott is probably the biggest Dr Who fan in the known universe so I can't say I'm surprised.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine

Loki: AGENT OF ASGARD looks really good.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

My thoughts exactly. The dialogue looks like it was written by a 2nd grader.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Can't wait for Silver Surfer.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Well, if you've ever read his twitter account, Dan Slott is probably the biggest Dr Who fan in the known universe so I can't say I'm surprised.

I've seen the photos of him with Moffat and Matt Smith so I'm not surprised at all.

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

My thoughts exactly. The dialogue looks like it was written by a 2nd grader.

Even that's generous for Slott's writing heh.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer just looks awful but Loki sounds pretty good.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

This is only the preview and I have seen only a page and I am already giving up on Silver Surfer.I didn't expect anything different from Slott, I should say.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It seems all comicvine is now is a bunch of whiny fanboys who really can't appreciate anything. All they do is gripe about everything a particular writer does after he does one thing they don't agree with.