dang Butt-Hurt McGirt :

Calm down little buddy.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@child_of_the_past: Um I may have taken it the wrong way, but it felt to me the were taking personal stabs at them. One example was when I don't know if you read, but in Uncanny Inhumans Medusa made a comment to her fellow Inhuman that she needed to be careful around Beast because he's an X-Men, a second example also in Uncanny Inhuman Medusa calls for a Council Meeting something happens Beast protects everyone and the first thing that comes out of Triton's mouth is "What is this mutant trickery" i'm like huh? why does this has to be a trick he just saved your life. Last Example In Extraordinary X-Men Jean saves to what she thought was a mutant, but it was an Inhuman and he yells at her to get away from him because she has M-Pox or something. What I don't get is that the terrigen mist are responsible that comes from Inhumans, but Inhumans blame Mutants for a disease that's not their control. TO SUM UP

That is why I believed Inhumans hate mutants. Feel Free to help me understand or clarify something.

@lb70145: Oh ok thank you for clearing that up for me. Hawkeye called Beast a "mutie" one time and I thought he had some issues with mutants, but that clears that up same with the Maria Hill. Nu-humans are those regular humans?

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@child_of_the_past: Um I may have taken it the wrong way, but it felt to me the were taking personal stabs at them. One example was when I don't know if you read, but in Uncanny Inhumans Medusa made a comment to her fellow Inhuman that she needed to be careful around Beast because he's an X-Men, a second example also in Uncanny Inhuman Medusa calls for a Council Meeting something happens Beast protects everyone and the first thing that comes out of Triton's mouth is "What is this mutant trickery" i'm like huh? why does this has to be a trick he just saved your life. Last Example In Extraordinary X-Men Jean saves to what she thought was a mutant, but it was an Inhuman and he yells at her to get away from him because she has M-Pox or something. What I don't get is that the terrigen mist are responsible that comes from Inhumans, but Inhumans blame Mutants for a disease that's not their control. TO SUM UP

That is why I believed Inhumans hate mutants. Feel Free to help me understand or clarify something.

@lb70145: Oh ok thank you for clearing that up for me. Hawkeye called Beast a "mutie" one time and I thought he had some issues with mutants, but that clears that up same with the Maria Hill. Nu-humans are those regular humans?

Hrmmm... hopefully that was just Hawkeye being written out of character. Again, I would like to think that Hawkeye is not a bigot. NuHumans are humans that have Inhuman ancestors and got powers from the Terrigen Cloud.

In terms of the Inhumans/NuHumans hating Mutants and vice versa, I think they are more scared of each other than hate each other. Regardless, hopefully this M-Pox thing is cleared up soon, that way these groups can no longer be at odds with each other.

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I believe the comments made by Medusa and Triton are there to show how separated was from humanity. Unlike the FF and Avengers they know very little about mutants. I'd say it was mainly ignorance than hatred. The Royal Family in particular has always been somewhat standoffish when it comes to outsiders. To your other point, because mutants exposed to terrigen are may contract M-Pox it is very likely that everyone, including Inhumans, are afraid of its effects. Finally, the Inhumans didn't colletively drop the Terrigen Bomb: Black Bolt did (and he really didn't have a choice). Even after the mist started spreading and Attilan crash on earth, the mist wasn't causing any problems. In all likelihood some third party is actually at fault for the whole M-Pox mess.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@child_of_the_past: @lb70145: OH OK. Thank You to you both for helping me get a clarity and understanding to what's going on. I'm just frustrated is all. I just feel EVERYONE is out to get the mutants. Also thanks for explaining the Nu-humans because I surely did not know that I probably over looked or over read something and didn't even see there explanation.

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@child_of_the_past: @lb70145: OH OK. Thank You to you both for helping me get a clarity and understanding to what's going on. I'm just frustrated is all. I just feel EVERYONE is out to get the mutants. Also thanks for explaining the Nu-humans because I surely did not know that I probably over looked or over read something and didn't even see there explanation.

No problem!

Avatar image for child_of_the_past
Child_of_the_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: If mutants weren't getting dump on then how would all the disenfranchised relate to them.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who has never read something Inhuman related and doesn't find stuff like Uncanny Inhumans interesting either I must say that this actually looks interesting. Wouldn't surprise me if this will be the best Inhuman book.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers