Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER #7

(W) Felipe Smith (A/CA) Damion Scott

"LEGEND"

• Is ROBBIE REYES racing towards eternal damnation?

• The birth of the BLUE HYDE BRIGADE

• A blazing hot trail comes to an end.

Rated T+

Item Code: JUL140662In Shops: 9/24/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what's up with the images?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I don't think I can keep reading this since I checked and this is the new permanent artist.

illustrate303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Yea it sucks cuz I was mainly reading it due to Tradd Moore being the artist. The books were just great pieces of art.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ClawFist

Man, I don't trust Eli. I can't in all honesty say he's a bad guy, but he's not being straight with Robbie. Dude is keeping secrets. Blaze, I see you. I see you peeping. Makes me wonder what Blaze is gonna think with Robbie being a different kind of Rider and not neccesarily an Angel.

@teerack: Well the previous artist was great, no doubt. Scott Damion's stuff might not be on the same level, but I don't think it's bad. It's not unreadable or anything like Ultimate FF was. That said, there's no such thing as a permanent artist on a series really. I think if you like the book, All-New Ghost Rider is a whole new character and series so he's gonna need help to stay on the shelves, I'd recommend sticking with it until a new artist jumps on. The writer is still the same, so the story is naturally progressing regardless of the artist. Now if you were just in it for the art, yeah I'd say move on. Maybe look into the next Luthor Strode for more Tradd Moore art :)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clawfist: I find it bad and unreadable. For me art is half the experience and if I really don't like the art I just end up dragging through each issue and not really being able to enjoy it.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

Well art is suggestive, if it's unreadable for you and you can't understand the pictures in front of your face. It's about high time you move on. That's what I did with Ultimate FF to be honest, but I did regret seeing it get cancelled on that last story arc. That last one was gold.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clawfist: It's not that I don't understand it, it just doesn't give me an enjoyable experience.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

You don't have to explain to me. Art effects different people in different ways. Like Batman: Odyssey. Man, now that book was unreadable on all fronts lol.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Im loving the New Rider