• 120 results
#101 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

I am fine with Nightcrawler coming back but I hate that will be yet another X-Men title with Wolverine in it. Marvel just can not help themselves. They seem determined to ruin this character. Remember when Wolverine was cool, me neither.

he is still cool in my eyes.....

#102 Posted by knishes8452 (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Edited by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx said:

Super excited for this. I actually hope mystique gets involved somehow.

#104 Edited by 80sGangInfestedArcades (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Yeahhh! Nightcrawler the X-men's good ole elf is back! My favorite X-men has alway's been Nightcrawler,second is Gambit,third is Cyclops,I remember in the 80s X-men comic'z,Nightcrawler,Wolverine and Colossus were always runnin off from the X-mansion,gettin in all kinds of adventures,wolvie,the elf and thier strongman,like when Nightcrawler and Spiderman first met at a amusement park and got into a fight,while Punisher was shootin at both of them! And also Wolverine,Archangel and others had to go rescue Psylockes soul when Sabertooth ripped her apart back in the day,they went through hell,and now he's going back for Nightcrawlers soul,Wolvie's a true friend and the X-men are loyal that's why thier my favorite marvel group,I really can't wait for this! I'm so happy Mr Kurt Wagner is back,and he is attacking his dad Azazel,lol Thanks Marvel!!!!!

#105 Posted by Ama_Sama (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I will pick up this series to read just because of Kurt. This fuzzy blue dude was always one of my absolute favorites.

#106 Edited by MarvelSam (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one was shocked and upset by the death of Nightcrawler during Second Coming, so much so that his return so early (I know a lot's happened since 2010, but still). I guess it was inevitable, but it just takes away from what was such a 'great' death for him to be returning already.

Saying that, he's one of my favourite X-Men and I'm eager to see him back. Hopefully this new X-title will be enough to entice me, I'll be looking out for reviews. The potential's there to do something really great with the opening arc, and with the character in general; let's just hope the creative team delivers.

#107 Posted by Crowingaboutcomics (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a little unhappy with the fact that they're using so many characters already being used (i.e. Storm, Wolverine, Beast) when there are so many others (forgotton) that could be focused on, then I read that this book is basically a companion book to Wolverine and the X-men, that these are the teachers from the school, doing their superheroics so it somewhat made sense to me, Jason said that the cast will be somewhat rotating, but all within the dynames of the Jean Grey School. So, I'm excited about it. Jason's writing is kinda' hit or miss, but usually more hit than not. In reference to Nightcrawler, characters dying and coming back doesn't bother me so much as the story itself, i.e. is it a good journey, or not? Jason said that this storyline is going to answer what is up with the bamfs, I'm hoping they weren't "real" but a manifestation of Kurt's plea for help from the other side, but that, I have to accept his origin, which I hated. I was extremely bothered by (Mike Careys?) origin of NIghtcrawler and his father "Azazel," that took more away from the character than him dying and coming back. The reason Kurt was such a powerful character is that he looked like a demon but wasn't, then Mike (?) said, well, he's half a demon. Doesn't that then negate him being a mutant? What is his mutant ability, if his father is a demon and has the same powers? I hated that! Sill do and wish someone would retcon that origin more than any others.

#108 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

YAYAYAY Nightcrawler is coming back!!! ...... but more GOD DAMN Wolverine!?!?!?!

#109 Edited by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

UNFORGIVABLE! NO NO NO NO NO!

He died a hell of a noble death, the way that Kurt should go out. They will NEVER write as emotional an ending for a character, and they will never offer a more fitting send-off. Bringing him back cheapens everything that he did and the sacrifice he made.

I love Nightcrawler and Beast more than anything in the X-Men universe, but I do not want Nightcrawler back. His death was perfect, and it pisses me off that they feel the need to do this to him.

#110 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

A journey for Nightcrawler's soul and no mention of Amanda Sefton? Pfft.

#111 Posted by KryptonSabbath (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this another Marvel comic that's biweekly too?

#112 Posted by clayscarface (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd been waiting for this for awhile, heard rumors it was happening, and there were plenty of hints in the books. I'm just disappointed it has to take place in a whole new book. I mean...that's what like 8 X-books now? Come on...

#113 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to seeing Iceman and Northstar have somewhere to land after the cancellation of Astonishing. This gives me hope a book with the remaining members of X-Factor is in the works.

This book sounds like fun -- shades of the old X-Men which got me hooked in the first place. Keep it up, Marvel.

#114 Edited by ipesdu27 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

my friend's step-mother makes $66 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $20051 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site http://www.zee44.com

#115 Posted by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman XXX

#116 Posted by ChicagoMadePunk (2 posts) - - Show Bio

You know something I'm not sure about this just for the fact that there are already doing too many Xmen books in my opinion and I think that having Wolverine kind off vacuums off the attention from Night crawler.

#117 Posted by Ufojack29 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Huge fan, can't wait to see what's in tore for nightcrawler

#118 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, another ongoing to start buying monthly.

#119 Posted by BloodTalon (430 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Aaron's writing. Wolverine and the X-men is the only X book I still buy I use to get them all so I am glad he is bringing back Nightcrawler.

I for one hated Nightcrawler's death it was unnecessary

#120 Edited by Agent_Prince (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Bringing Kurt back? Yes. ANOTHER X-Men book? No no NO!

#121 Posted by dutaba34 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $87/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her check was $14411 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site ..................zee44.com