#1 Edited by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio
New Avengers #45

This one's a doosey

Courtesy of Marvel.

It really gets you thinking...

SECRET INVASION TIE-IN

If the Skrulls have infiltrated us for years preparing for the INVASION, then what happened to them during the legendary HOUSE OF M event? Find out here in another huge chapter in the Secret Invasion story packed with shocking reveals.

By Secret Invasion's Brian Michael Bendis and superstar artist Jim Cheung (Young Avengers).

Staff
#2 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought there'd be more activity here.  Doesn't anyone have thoughts on this?

Staff
#3 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it makes sense....

#4 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who half the people are there...

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Well it makes sense...."
#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait!!

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"I can't wait!!"
I'm growing tired of all the tie-ins.
#8 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the Invasion will be over soon and the Skrulls will...oops!  Better keep my mouth shut.

Staff
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Well the Invasion will be over soon and the Skrulls will...oops!  Better keep my mouth shut."

Hahah. Damn I wish you had posted.
#10 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

damn i never even thought about the House of M...this is cool..seems like a good read...

#11 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"G~man said:
"Well the Invasion will be over soon and the Skrulls will...oops!  Better keep my mouth shut."

Hahah. Damn I wish you had posted."
Nah, I'm kidding.   I think Bendis is the only one that knows how it's going to end.
Staff
#12 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus Joey Q and all other important writers and editors at Marvel.

#13 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe said Bendis started the Skrull invasion before telling him.  Joe joked that it was a good way to make sure your story got told, don't tell the editor so he can't stop you.

Staff
#14 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Joe said Bendis started the Skrull invasion before telling him.  Joe joked that it was a good way to make sure your story got told, don't tell the editor so he can't stop you."
Bendis does things like that...but he gets pissed when Yu draws Howard the Duck into the big fight scenes...lol
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"G~man said:
"Joe said Bendis started the Skrull invasion before telling him.  Joe joked that it was a good way to make sure your story got told, don't tell the editor so he can't stop you."
Bendis does things like that...but he gets pissed when Yu draws Howard the Duck into the big fight scenes...lol"

In Benidis's defense the duck was between Stature's breats.
#16 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"G~man said:
Bendis does things like that...but he gets pissed when Yu draws Howard the Duck into the big fight scenes...lol"

In Benidis's defense the duck was between Stature's breats."
lmao
#17 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"G~man said:

Can you blame him?  Wait a minute, how old is she?
Staff
#18 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"John Valentine said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"G~man said:

Can you blame him?  Wait a minute, how old is she?"
like 16
#19 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao