• 123 results
#101 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

This had to happen. It started when the Xmen joined the Avenger sin discussing what to do about the Scarlet Witch. This was right after Disassembled and right before House of M. And even then both teams were torn even within there own numbers as to what to do about her. Wiht the arrival of the Young Avengers and then Childrens Crusade, the event just became escalated. The event must happen. It should set the stage for the Scarlet Witch's complete return. As for Wolverine and Beast, I can see Wolverine siding with the Xmen since he feels that she must die, but Beast I can see siding with the Avengers. She is just as much his Avenger team-mate as he is to Cyclops. I can't wait to see and read

#102 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey.

#103 Posted by Ferro Vida (34675 posts) - - Show Bio

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Why is Wolverine now on the Avengers' side? And Beast for that matter. And why does Warren have metal wings again?

#104 Posted by kartron (420 posts) - - Show Bio

"For some reason, I can't get the idea of Captain America, Cyclops, Wolverine and Emma having some sort of singing contest out of my head. " exactly my thoughts too!!- count Red Hulk & Thor too :)

#105 Posted by Jayso4201 (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the old days of Marvel, sniff, sniff.

#106 Posted by dravenmort (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did Thor come from?

#107 Posted by laabitres (354 posts) - - Show Bio

epic poster n xmen all day

#108 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else want to see Captain America kick the living crap out of oh so overrated and ever more full of himself Scott Summers? Unlike Logan, Steve doesn't have to take any hits at all with that shield of his and stands head and shoulders above Scott in hand to hand. I'd pay the price of admission alone just to see CA hand Scott his arse.

#109 Posted by mattydeNero (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@DMC: Marvel Season One looks like a longer formatted Marvel Adventures. I see zero names I recognize. I totally disagree.

#110 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Confusion? Peeps are complaining that they are confused before they have read the books...

#111 Posted by spidershamrock (1080 posts) - - Show Bio

i never liked romita jrs art. too liney

#112 Posted by SeanNOLA (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't really been following the X-Men, but isn't Gambit in Wolverine's school? Wouldn't that effect his alliance?

#113 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say poor X-men

#114 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:
Anyone else want to see Scott Summers kick the living crap out of oh so overrated and ever more full of himself Captain America? 
Fixed
#115 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

why is everybody hatin on the marvel events? i like the ikdea of bringing many events out. just because the events were longer in past days they dont have rto be in present. I agree they were notn so good as earlier events were but still like the idea of lletting arcs follow quickly after one ended!

#116 Posted by deadpool_jr (6 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point I am just going to say that The Phoenix Force is a whore

#117 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:
Anyone else want to see Captain America kick the living crap out of oh so overrated and ever more full of himself Cyclops?
Fixed

No.

Original version was just fine.

Been reading any comics lately? Like, not just looking at all the pretty pictures and stuff? Scott is sounding more and more like an elitist jerk perpetuating his own drama. CA has way more heart, wider scope of vision and a far better moral compass.

Leave my comments alone and come up with an argument if you disagree.

#118 Posted by fivestarga (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Collossus owns Thor if he's not jobbing.

#119 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:
Anyone else want to see Cyclops kick the living crap out of oh so overrated and ever more full of himself Captain America?
Fixed

yes.

Original version was not just fine.

Scott is sounding more and more like an leader dealing with issues Captain America will never understand. CA is way more overrated.

Fixed
#120 Posted by marvelman2099 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto and juggernaut r x-men? wolverine and beast r avengers? spider woman an avenger? and red hulk? o.o and the thing? and some ppl i dont recognize on the x mens side. wow im really really really way out of the loop -.- spider man an avenger? WOW X_X

#121 Posted by termiteone4ever (7003 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm vs thor lol sounds lik the battle thread lol

#122 Posted by master_wright (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatClaw89: What wrong with Avengers vs X-men?

#123 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Why is Wolverine now on the Avengers' side? And Beast for that matter. And why does Warren have metal wings again?

Things happened. *Points at Uncanny X-Force The Dark Angel Saga* It's a good read.