User Lists: 1

what was it about

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

'An incredible Hulk story'. I don't know how I feel about that joke, but I feel something. So I guess it's art.

Sirzechs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirzechs said:

@flazam said:

@capelibra said:

I have a feeling all of this is leading up to a Marvel re-boot (ala New 52). What do you guys think?

I have a theory

I believe the Ultimate Universe and mainstream Marvel Universe will merge. Cause a change to crucial events in the past. I believe this as in Secret Wars Miles Morales is in the picture.

Secondly there's is a event called end of Ultimate Universe my theory is an incursion type event will cause a merger between the two universe causing alterations to some characters not a reboot so much more of a "edit

@Bold that's pretty much what a comic book reboot is but publishers don't refer to them as Reboot, during the end of Crisis on Infinite Earth all the remaining Earths were merged after the Anti Monitors rampage, and history's were edited to adjust older characters from different universe in different time periods.

I agree with both of you. I think what were each individually speculating about is the degree of a possible re-boot. Is it a "Crisis"-like event where Marvel uses it as an opportunity to merge elements/characters from their different universes into one continuum and address continuity/time travel/deaths/rebirth issues that have come up? Or is it a "Flashpoint"-like event where they basically start everything back to issue #0?

I'm kind of hoping for the latter. I wasn't a huge DC reader before the New 52 (except following the Teen Titans regularly since the 80's), but having the opportunity to come in on the ground floor of their books has been really nice. I have a lot more DC titles in my monthly read list now, and I've even gone back to collect some of the back issues/stories in the 'old universe' because I've enjoyed the new stuff so much.

Although, I'm not blind to the challenges a complete re-boot for Marvel would present. Especially considering everything going on in their cinematic universe. But it's a nice thought experiment to ponder :)

Pretty much the same for me I wasn't a big DC reader until New52, before i was only reading Johns Green Lantern, I want to read more Marvel book but i just feel like i'm missing out on too much so i just get some xbooks and spider books monthly.

Alex_Reos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! Maestro is returning!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fear itself or Thor's reign over earth should come too.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By jwalser3

Sweet. I really enjoy this story.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers