• 82 results
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I can't believe people actually believe, think, or wish it to be a teaser of Superior Spider ending. Who are you kidding? The teaser for Superior Spider ending would be more subtle and or they would straight up say it.

whatever though.

( +)

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

oh god please let superior end. Please.

Otto's wild ride never ends.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

it might have something to do with Miles coming to 616 for help against Galactus??!?!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yeah, like how Peter lost his thing.

The "thing" being his literal everything.

:P

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kriminal

why does superior have to end for peter to come back?

im going to get crap for this but..........I kinda like the superior spiderman more than peter. spiderman is my 4th favorite character and I have bought every issue since I started reading comics plus collect many trades. but if I had spider-mans abilities, I would handle myself more like otto. of course parker is spidey and always will be. But dr.octavious has definitely carried the title well in peters absence.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Doctor Octopus

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Αll i can say is........interesting....

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By frogdog

@kriminal said:

im going to get crap for this but..........I kinda like the superior spiderman more than peter. spiderman is my 4th favorite character and I have bought every issue since I started reading comics plus collect many trades. but if I had spider-mans abilities, I would handle myself more like otto. of course parker is spidey and always will be. But dr.octavious has definitely carried the title well in peters absence.

That's incredibly disturbing

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

I do not by any stretch of thought, think that this is the end of Superior Spider-Man, instead I believe it to be another The End title. You know like how there was an entire The End series before? People may have forgotten it's existence though. For example: there was Incredible Hulk: The End and Iron Man: The End which were potential stories about how the lives of certain superheroes could end.

Also the purple colour doesnt indicate anything Superior.......it will be announced at the Superior SPider-Man panel,though....

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By InnerVenom123
craymond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By craymond

Though I personally am a Superior Spider-man supporter, i'm putting my money on Superior ending, and believe it will be issue 30 of march. The month before Amazing Spider-man 2. That inhumanity image revealing classic Spidey is my proof.

Then again I could be wrong, but I don't know. Got a feeling about this.

To add, I don't know why so many think this has something to do with Galactus. What? Because it's purple? In the lower left hand corner it says Superior Spider-man and friends panel.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

@kriminal said:

That's incredibly disturbing

I never claimed I would be a good hero. I would be one of those ill kill you kind of guys like punisher, and with spider-mans powers I would run shit. which superior has to this point. see what green goblin has in store for him though

EscGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man Spideys world is about to be turned around, flipped upside down, mixed about, put on a slabbed, beaten and fed to the sharks. (O_O) good luck SpOck, Miles, Kaine, Miguel, and possibly maybe Peter if he's willing to show up randomly for whatever reason.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

BATMAN9797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

this is getting old real fast

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The purple man is coming : )

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@grey56: Wait what have we argued about on here?

QuantumVertex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By QuantumVertex

People are funny! All this Superior Spider Man Hate! Outside of that at this point i'm pretty sure Otto isn't in Peters body, it's just his memories have become his dominate memories from one to many brain transfers. It seems to reason that if Otto's body died, he died even though his memories were already downloaded into Peters head! I think it's more of a conflict of identity than anything and the outcome will be a brand new Peter with an all new outlook on Heroism! At this point i'd like to see Dan develop an alternate character for Otto to inhabit as an hero! No more octopus stic! It's an arc not a long term thing, just something to develop Peter into a better more well rounded hero! Love Superior but i miss him having the Parker memories to balance him, Ock can be an arse!

Caladorcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Caladorcp

@ironangelx: I'm not sure they need to reboot. The just need to close some stories and start some new ones.

For example, rather than bringing Peter Parker back, leave him dead. That doesn't mean Doc Ock needs to stay as Spiderman. (I think we ALL know that is temporary) But they should put someone else i the role without bringing Parker back. That would make it easy for readers to jump on, and would keep the universe from becoming too convoluted with it's already enormous story of Peter Parker.

They should let some characters pass on and replace them with new ones. Of course that doesn't mean everyone has to die. There are other ways to have a character exit the massive Marvel Universe story.

They need to change things up and give some other characters the spotlight with new stories. That will help get rid of the confusing, twisting, connecting plots.

Peter Parker really shouldn't be young and Spiderman forever. It'll just cease to make sense....probably already has. I mean, how many crazy battles can one person fit within the amount of time he's been Spiderman? I'm pretty sure they've packed 100 years of fighting villains into what...10 or 15 years of Peter's life?

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please don't let this be the end for SpOck!!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The...end of Superior Spider-Man perhaps? O_o

helenterry2222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

j­u­s­t a­s L­i­n­d­a e­x­p­l­a­i­n­e­d I a­m s­h­o­c­k­e­d t­h­a­t a m­o­m c­a­n p­r­o­f­i­t $­6­6­1­4 i­n a f­e­w w­e­e­k­s o­n t­h­e c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r. d­i­d y­o­u l­o­o­k a­t t­h­i­s p­a­g­e

w­w­w.B­l­u­e­7­8.C­o­m

jameskom3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my neighbor's sister-in-law makes $75 an hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for six months but last month her paycheck was $14374 just working on the internet for a few hours. helpful resources.....WWW.Rush64.COM

Avatar image for theimmortalbeaver
TheImmortalBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could be some sort of cross-dimensional assault from Galactus, bringing the Ultimate universe to a close, and moving Miles Morales over. Or it might be something that nobody here guessed, which is probably more likely. At least, I certainly hope it's something creative and surprising that we don't expect.

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Novemberx2

hopefully the end of Dan Slotts career?

too cruel you say? ok well how about he gets in a time machine and goes back to 90's with his stupid ideas

BadLuckCoderre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ngrey651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#84  Edited By ngrey651

@ironangelx: I'm not sure they need to reboot. The just need to close some stories and start some new ones.

For example, rather than bringing Peter Parker back, leave him dead. That doesn't mean Doc Ock needs to stay as Spiderman. (I think we ALL know that is temporary) But they should put someone else i the role without bringing Parker back. That would make it easy for readers to jump on, and would keep the universe from becoming too convoluted with it's already enormous story of Peter Parker.

They should let some characters pass on and replace them with new ones. Of course that doesn't mean everyone has to die. There are other ways to have a character exit the massive Marvel Universe story.

They need to change things up and give some other characters the spotlight with new stories. That will help get rid of the confusing, twisting, connecting plots.

Peter Parker really shouldn't be young and Spiderman forever. It'll just cease to make sense....probably already has. I mean, how many crazy battles can one person fit within the amount of time he's been Spiderman? I'm pretty sure they've packed 100 years of fighting villains into what...10 or 15 years of Peter's life?

We don't want Peter young forever. We want him to act like a freakin' ADULT already. We want him to be married and to actually address adult relationships like he's supposed to. We want him to learn and change from his experiences and to face the problems of the real world with his trademark wit and good humored nature. THAT'S the Spider-Man we want. Not the fascistic, hypocritial, grim-dark "Superior" Spider-Man that Dr. Octopus is right now. Not the travesty that's being written by Slott.

The truth is that the reader has grown up. The reader got older. Got married. Had loved ones that died and they had to move on. The reader changed. But Peter Parker has not. THAT'S what needs to be changed. Stop clinging to just escapist fantasy and actually make Peter a real ADULT!

SEGENIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinningbirdcake: And here two years later no one would imagine what you just said became reallity lol