• 96 results
#51 Posted by Wolverine08 (40708 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

No event fatigue for me.

you must work for marvel lol

LOL, I don't usually buy the events so I'm not burned out like some other people.

#52 Edited by Havenless (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Ah Marvel teasers. The bane of annoyances in the comic book industry.

Actually, if it were the 'bane of annoyances', that would mean it's a very good thing.

#53 Posted by tparks (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

Richard Ryder as Nova Prime? Probably not, but that would bring me back to Marvel.

#54 Edited by Lvenger (19096 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Actually, if it were the 'bane of annoyances', that would mean it's a very good thing.

...Bugger it, why do I try and be too wordy only to have it fall flat on my face? :/

#55 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker (I wish), Nightcrawrer (probably), Sentry (I think that's the answer)

#56 Edited by snarkybits (334 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@havenless said:

@lvenger said:

...Bugger it, why do I try and be too wordy only to have it fall flat on my face? :/

You must have meant boon.

#57 Edited by The Mast (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead at "Infinity's boring. The plot sucks." It's one of Marvel's best ever events and it's literally two issues in (Four, story wise).

Some people...

#58 Posted by Lvenger (19096 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@havenless said:

@lvenger said:

You must have meant boon.

YES that's the word I was thinking of. Why'd I say bane instead?

#59 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Please oh flying spaghetti monster keep Sentry dead so the Mary Sue may not bother us any further.

#60 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler or Richard Ryder I think

#61 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

My out-there guess: Wolverine's death. It's cigar smoke you see...

#62 Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

The return of this handsome son of a bitch!

#64 Edited by sasquatch888 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mast said:

Dead at "Infinity's boring. The plot sucks." It's one of Marvel's best ever events and it's literally two issues in (Four, story wise).

Some people...

its one of marvels best ever events.? really ...whats happened so far thats so great to make you come up with that conclusion? just wondering ...i might just hate the hype... you could be right and it could turn out as a significant event . but im sceptical ....i do respect your opinion and you always make valid points .@the_mast ..but like i said 11 related avengers titles and now i have to buy infinity also ...why cant they tell these stories in the avengers titles without the event limited ...it feels redundant ...a huge event or a dud ...well see ...im unimpressed so far

#65 Posted by kid Apollo (712 posts) - - Show Bio

get used to this sh*t people!!!

when i work for marvel im gona release a crap load of teasers that dont make sense

'fadabugah..?' -boom! teaser for the return of Richard Rider

'Q?' -boom! mini series about Forbush man joining the Avengers but secretly being one of the horsemen of Apocalypse

#66 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker (I wish), Nightcrawrer (probably), Sentry (I think that's the answer)

It's either Sentry or Peter Parker. I want to say Peter due to the quote from another user:

Be Vigilant is part of a Bible Verse from 1 Peter 5:8

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."

Seems quite coincidental that, that verse was from the new testament about Saint Peter.

However my best guess is its Sentry although it could be the fabled death of Wolverine that Marvel has been pitching since last year.

#67 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_apollo: 'fadabugah..?' -boom! Half-Life 3 Confirmed!!!

#68 Edited by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

i know what it is. It is related to Bruce Banner.

#69 Edited by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_vein: because of you, I actually think that it might be about nightcrawler.

Anyway, where are some of you getting that this is another event?? Seriously, I think I might be blind or something.

And this teaser is AWFULLY vague.

And I am kinda tired with something having little repercussions and it saying how it will "change theface of the marvel universe"

And to be honest, though, if this IS a huge event, then I will call it tiring and desperate. But some of you wrongfully blame all of the company and its comics. I mean, so far, I like infinity and think that its great (so far), but to say that it sucks when it's only 1\3 done...I mean.....I just....need a cigarette sometimes. Because some fan complaints are just so ridiculously irrational. At least wait until its done...it seems more...rational to me. Its like watching a clip of a movie that I haven't seen and saying,"this sucks". It just doesn't make much sense to me.And I mean, if its your OPINION (that I disagree with) that its boring, then that's your opinion (but not every story can be filled with mindless action and little plot, like some stories today). Not every event is for everyone. I didnt like AoU (its just my opinion), but I know that some did. I liked Trinity War, but I know that some didn't. Just opinion....and regarding that, some people almost try to pass off their opinion as fact. That REALLY pisses me off.

But anyway, I am not really sure if this is really an event.

#71 Edited by EvilPenguin543 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess: in Inhumanity, the Terrigen Mists have been released on Earth and have thus been giving humans strange powers. The line "Is he..." is one person concerned for another. "Be vigilant" is telling others to watch out for the Mists.

#72 Edited by EvilPenguin543 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess: in Inhumanity, the Terrigen Mists have been released on Earth and have thus been giving humans strange powers. The line "Is he..." is one person concerned for another. "Be vigilant" is telling others to watch out for the Mists.

#73 Edited by Perfect 10 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

there is smoke/fog but we already know nightcrawler is coming back... no idea. im guessing it has to be someone thought dead

#74 Edited by Perfect 10 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@smart_dork_dude: he's already back, uncanny avengers baby!

so if it is sentry will the series becalled...THE VIGILANT SENTRY?

#75 Posted by flazam (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

Its either Sentry or Nightcrawler

#76 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with whatever Peter David is doing next...he said in the back of the last issue of X-Factor that an announcement would be coming up in a month or so

#77 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be some new villain that will kill off a few C list guys to prove how awesome he is, only to be defeated and then fade into obscurity outside of the odd reference now and then.

#78 Posted by bunkerbuster05 (305 posts) - - Show Bio

The return of this handsome son of a bitch!

This would make me SO HAPPY.

Don't we already know that Nightcrawler is coming back? Sentry is in Uncanny Avengers, so its Peter Parker or Rich Rider. I hope, at least.

#79 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@perfect_10: He's not back yet. He's basically just a zombie controlled by the Apocalypse Twins right now. When that wears off? Yeah, then I'll say he's back.

#80 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Of for the love of Stan Lee!! Marvel is ALWAYS going on about some Big Change. It's like crack to them, they can't turn it off. It's so stupid. I'm really close to saying the F-bomb at them!! Marvel you losers, do some regular comic writing and stop with the stupid Big Changes!!

#81 Posted by LordRequiem (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he good? Sentry, come back to me!!!

#82 Posted by mattwing87 (427 posts) - - Show Bio

It's about, Nightcrawler look at that blue smoke.

Nightcrawler's smoke is actually pink and purple

#83 Posted by wolvieownsgalactus16 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is gonna be a deadpool/batman crossover!

#84 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by The V0id (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilant: Keeping careful watch for possible danger.

Sentry: One who guards or keeps watch for danger.

Is He...?: Is the Sentry the Judeo-Christian God we've all been led to believe that he might be?

#87 Posted by Killemall (18477 posts) - - Show Bio

@smart_dork_dude: he's already back, uncanny avengers baby!

so if it is sentry will the series becalled...THE VIGILANT SENTRY?

His series, if one gets approved, was going to be called Sentry: Return of the Fallen Son, and was to be written as a 4 issue mini, provided it gets approved by Marvel, thats what Rick Remender once said.

Apparently Tom Brevroot dislikes the idea ..

#88 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Please do not let them be about to reboot the Marvel Universe. As a guy who works in a comic book store I can tell you it would not have the same effect as when DC did it. Most of Marvel's fans love the idea of their characters moving forward, progressing, and having a history to them. I know that Marvel is doing tons of time travel stuff at the moment and it keeps making me think that a reboot could be around the corner and I'm telling you right now, the average Marvel fan is not asking for that.

#89 Edited by TDK_1997 (14651 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this teaser might be connected to Nightcrawler's return or Peter's return.

#90 Posted by HillbillyMorangie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

@obscurefan: I agree it could be a reboot, but I'd not worry to much, time travel stories have come up before and often only rebooted dead heros back to life... The beauty of Marvel is they will just bang a Universe-number on it and both stories can go in tandom, or like the amazing marvel zombies universe, cross over. Some charecters need rebooting, notably the Hulk, he needs more interesting story lines for films, so I will call the next incarnation of the hulk 'Hollywood Hulk' whatever the comics call him. I honestly think Inhumans will replace the xmen again good film making sense, that mist is possibly terrigen mist and the 'is he? Be vigilant...' Is a reference to WW2 propagander about German spies... Is he... A German spy? keep vigilant... Anyone who went to school in England will have studied the need for I'd during ww2 in history, anyone from abroad go download dads army lol... Anyway, I think that's what this poster refers to after thinking about it, some sort of terror from within a unknown enemy who could be someone you know... Though it does sound a lot like secret invasion reading it back to myself... That wouldn't be very original :/ ... Ill go back to saying I will wait and see ;)

#91 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I found this...

#92 Posted by tparks (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik said:

Well, I found this...

Hmmm. I'm starting to lean towards it being about Terrigen Mists. It has the Mist background and this one says "SEE SOMETHING? SAY SOMETHING." which make me think of Black Bolt talking. Also, the future event is supposed to be called "Inhumanity" where terrigen mists are released all over Earth making everyone Superheros. I still hope it is the return of Nova Prime instead though.

#93 Posted by Abhi471990 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

again i am telling you

1 poster is for Bruce Banner (he would ne lead man in inhumanity { not hulk } you would have known ths if you have read mark interview)

2 poster is for inhumans.

#94 Posted by HillbillyMorangie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

@abhi471990: I think you could be right, but I really hope it's not to much like secret invasion, I know it will be different as the mists will effect people differently or I guess not at all, until then they are human. But the idea of a hidden foe sounds a lot like secret invasion. Banners involvement will be good for us fans...

#95 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

PEOPLE IT IS INHUMANS!!!!!

FROM WIKIPEDIA

"Inhumanity" is a comic book crossover storyline published by Marvel Comics beginning in December 2013, that follows "Infinity" when the Terrigen Mists are released throughout the world (somewhat similar to the Earth X reality) and activate dormant Inhuman cells. A new core ongoing title called Inhuman will be launched as part of this storyline and will be a focal point of this story.[1]

#96 Posted by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that this poster is about Inhumanity.

The question is "Is he an inhuman?"

I mainly think this because of another poster released:

The question it is most likely asking is "Are we Inhuman?"

That is why it tells you to "get tested" so you can find out.

#97 Posted by save.me.now (207 posts) - - Show Bio