• 76 results
#51 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe a hope series

#52 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe a hope summers series?

#53 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrpandopool said:

Nah I think is Tony Stark do you remember the issue, i think it was an annual where it took place in a distant future(Two or three sons of stark and an old stark captive by the mandarin) and at the same time in the present Tony and Spidey are working to locate some war tech and it ends with some failsafe in all his technology named the "web of the spider" or the "spider" the same failsafe that his sons remember as a song for the procedure to use it and I remember an article here wondering if Tony will be a father calculating the age of the sons and the time being the present.

I remember this. Idk how i would feel about it since the kid would basically just be like Jessica Jones and Luke Cages kid (doing nothing). Who would be the mother? I didnt think Tony was dating anyone anymore not that he hasnt slept around enough to have a whole army of offspring. I think it would be cool if he had a kid and then the kid is like Valeria (whether it be over time or some how given accelerated growth temporarily so he/she could talk walk and start making calculations (so like 3 or 4). I guess the kid would kind of turn out like Adamues Cho.

@Mr. Kamikaze said:

Maybe its a Young X-Men book?

Oh that would make sense too. I didnt even think about the fact that birth could mean birth of new mutants emerging.

@animehunter said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@JamesKM716 said:

My guess?

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage?

Yea I think it may be Heroes For Hire

He did hint at it in the last issue of the end of the New Avengers run, so I would say it's a good bet it could be Heroes for Hire.

How would it change from the current heroes for Hire? (I dont read that is it still going?)

#54 Posted by animehunter (1968 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3182 posts) - - Show Bio

teen scott and teen jean to make there lives more complicated........everyone one has been waiting for them to have a legimate kid not like cable(maddies), rachel(alternate reality) or nate grey(AOA) 
oh and it wouls be like a second chance abd a big event like when scarlet witch got pregnant or others
#56 Posted by VZA (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny you should mention Thanos since he is acquainted with Death and the opposite of death is life (or BIRTH). Could it be them who is having a child?

#57 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#58 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

please not another X-men title

#59 Posted by wmwadeii (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping Marvel NOW would streamline the Marvel comics. Taking them down to a few Core series and characters not showing up in 50 books at one time. Then they would have the occasional 2-6 issue mini-series spotlighting somebody not already inside of the main books. Oh well guess we have to wait and see.

#60 Posted by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting to say the least

#61 Posted by Z3RO180 (6538 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: thanos has a kid ?

#62 Posted by BR_Havoc (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@scuzz2.0 said:

Why do they have to spread there writers so thin? there is plenty of talent out there. Get Joshua Dysart and Brandon Graham on a marvel book.

This is an area where DC is kicking Marvels ass

DC has plenty of there writers doing 2 to 3 books so there is really no difference.

#64 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

While its not who i think it will be about my first thought was Hawkeye and Mockingbird.

I cant see it being She-Hulk since we just had Skaar, Lara (Savage She-Hulk) and Hiro-Kala come along then one killed now two thrown in to limbo, besides there have been so many others that were basically meaningless but seem to be offspring of the Hulk.

Wasnt the clone of Gwen Stacey pregnant with Green Goblins offspring? Whatever happened with that?

@cyberchop979 said:

My prediction:

Galactus' kid, Galacta.

You mean the daughter he has?

I would be interested in one about Jessica Jones and Luke Cage since i would like to see that child grow up and have some kind of abilities

@G-Man: I would be interested but idk if i would like it. Seems only right i guess since Apocolypse now has a child version

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Psylocke?

Now this would be cool! With Fantomex's child

It wasnt a clone of gwen stacy it was actually her, she had an affair with osborn, had his kids, twins a boy and girl, then he killed her. They aged rapidly to adulthood, son was bat**** insane like dear ol dad and became the "grey goblin", and daughter looked exactly like gwen .

last we heard from either of them was the american son miniseries set during dark reign where the son came back and tried to kill harry.

#65 Posted by EvanTheMexiJew (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thanos eve have a... "Infinity Gauntlet", if you will?

#66 Posted by Perfect 10 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think it means birth in the traditional sense but like a start. so maybe a character(s) we havent seen in the spotlight for awhile? also to jump onto the luke and jessica bandwagon: at the end of new avengers v2 luke did say he was putting together a new heroes for hire so "birth" could mean the "start" of his new venture.

just to add that was totally stupid:

luke: im quitting the avengers and thunderbolts to start a normal safe life for my kid (who with two superpowered parents is going to have powers of her own i.e. never will have a "normal" life). what is my idea of normal? leading a team of superheroes who only save lives for money. yeah they paid me as an avenger and the head of the thunderbolt program but this is different trust me.

great way to get rid of one of the few black characters out there. apparently marvel has a two negro quota: storm is forever, get rid of black panther bring in luke. get rid of luke bring in black panther. rinse and repeat

#67 Posted by Bonzi161 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

its a longshot, its a stretch, its never going to happen... but im going Galactus baby

#68 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking/hoping Silver Surfer. Mostly because I just really want a SS title, but also because I need thing that the "Birth" looks pretty metallic or "silvery" if you will (I've always wanted to sound like a pretentious dork online). I have no idea what the meaning of "Birth" could be, though.

#69 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

These are making my head ache anymore. If its Luke and Jessica fine, if not, that's fine too. Just tell us already I say...

#70 Posted by Howlverine (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke...?

#71 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

And all these vague Storm x BP sub-lots are finally culminating into something profusely worse.

#72 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe young jean would become pregnant by wolverine!!

#73 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69 said:

It wasnt a clone of gwen stacy it was actually her, she had an affair with osborn, had his kids, twins a boy and girl, then he killed her. They aged rapidly to adulthood, son was bat**** insane like dear ol dad and became the "grey goblin", and daughter looked exactly like gwen .

last we heard from either of them was the american son miniseries set during dark reign where the son came back and tried to kill harry.

interesting. Then maybe it was Harry that knocked someone up or Norman knocked up Harry's girlfriend that im thinking about?

#74 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@DH69 said:

interesting. Then maybe it was Harry that knocked someone up or Norman knocked up Harry's girlfriend that im thinking about?

already happened too, but it turned out it really was harry's not normans as originally thought, lily delivered the kid, doc ock got the sinister...twelve together to kidnap it spidey saved the day and harry took his son and went underground after he realized how powerful his fathers influence had become

Honestly my thought (a super long shot but what the hell) is that if it is a new life comin into the marvel U it might be Morgan Le Fay and Dr Dooms kid, considering they had a little affair before secret invasion.

#75 Posted by VioletPhoenix (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's kid? Since it's Aaron. Ignoring the purple angle.

#76 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69 said:

@DEGRAAF said:

@DH69 said:

already happened too, but it turned out it really was harry's not normans as originally thought, lily delivered the kid, doc ock got the sinister...twelve together to kidnap it spidey saved the day and harry took his son and went underground after he realized how powerful his fathers influence had become

Honestly my thought (a super long shot but what the hell) is that if it is a new life comin into the marvel U it might be Morgan Le Fay and Dr Dooms kid, considering they had a little affair before secret invasion.

lol thanks. I knew it happened i just didnt remember anything about it after the point of giving birth.

That would be interesting as well. The only problem i would see with that is that With Morgan La Fey used so little it seems i wouldnt think the kid would stand much of a chance of becoming a real big character in the MU. I would like to see the offspring though. That would be cool. Maybe if Morgan La Fey showed up with the child in his/her late teens with the knowledge and powers taught to him/her by his/er mother and the ambition and goals of his/her father. That would be awesome

#77 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio
She Hulk? Isn't she with FF, and doesn't Red She-Hulk have a solo series?  No don't think so...  Galactus' kid? Grandkid? Really?  I can't see it happening.  Thanos JR? As a Series too?   Forgive me for thinking that would be whack.  I'm going to say  X-Men related  New Character or a kid of a character.  Why hasn't anyone said Kid Gladiator?  ... ... ...  What if it's not a new character? What if it's a character we know that starts over somehow... turning a new leaf..  The birth of Precise aka Kate Bishop Since Hawkeye is taken  Nah not really but I do wish she had a new codename already...  Why are names so hard to create? Black Widow II SHE/LADY (male character name) girl  (+)