DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xwraith said:

Rogue's alive again?

when did she die? I found it more interesting that she had wolverines claws. I guess she took his powers before he dies

E1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please marvel no more events, I'm barely coping with all things avengers and orignal sin and captain/Ms Marvel...

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@degraaf: Rogue had taken on Wolverine's powers when he couldn't go on any further after Daken beat him to a bloody pulp. We can only assume this was before he lost his healing powers because he managed to survive this afterwards. This happened wayyyy back, when both she and Sunfire were convinced Wanda was pulling another "No More Mutants" speech. Rogue mortally stabbed Wanda but was promptly zapped/fried to a crispy skeleton by a z-list henchman. Wanda took Power Man's last bit of energy (effectively killing him but he insisted) to complete her spell which was actually her double-crossing the Twins, not what Rogue and the others thought. Then she died from Rogue's stab wounds. Problem was, she played into the Twins hands who actually triple crossed/tricked her. (sorry if I lost you somewhere there)

Rogue hasn't been seen since. She's disappeared from Wood's adjectiveless X-Men book without explanation and that's pretty much how the rest of the Marvel Universe has been reacting to her, Wanda and Simon's deaths. By not reacting. Which makes what's going on over in Uncanny Avengers an almost separate continuity from 616 except, you know, it's still 616, haha. Technically.

I don't think I was of any help, afterall.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

Infinity was the best Marvel event since Civil War, to me. Potentially one of the best I've read in over 20 years.

I'm undecided on Original Sin. Leaning toward good. Still, I think events run dry because they are obligated to do them. I think that's why they're gonna reboot it like D.C., to be honest. Continuity is all messed up. There's things happening in various books that contradict others and it's just too much now. I think they're gonna reboot.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By chaos911

Is deadpool actually gonna be a major player in this event or is he just in this picture because he's popular?

Gothicdanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to this, reminds of 1989 when "Acts of Vengeance!" was the major crossover. If you never read it, check it out. "Loki sets about convincing the super-villains of Earth to attack heroes other than those they normally fight in an attempt to destroy the Avengers to absolve his guilt over inadvertently creating the team in the first place."