Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

Each week we post previews for the following week's Marvel Comics. They are on our Previews Forum but sometimes people forget to poke around there. Below you will find the covers to the Marvel Comics on sale 2/19/14.

Click the title to be magically transported to the actual preview.

AMAZING X-MEN #4

A+X #17

AVENGERS WORLD #3

CAPTAIN AMERICA #17

DAREDEVIL #36

DEXTER DOWN UNDER #1

DISNEY KINGDOMS: SEEKERS OF THE WEIRD #2

IRON MAN ANNUAL #1

MARVEL KNIGHTS HULK #3

NEW WARRIORS #1

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEADPOOL #3

NOVA #13.NOW

THE PUNISHER #2

SAVAGE WOLVERINE #15

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM UP #10

UNCANNY X-MEN #17

X-MEN #11

Click the title to be magically transported to the actual preview.

Staff
#2 Edited by momo111191 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

uncanny x-men is easily my favorite marvel book.

#3 Posted by G_leno (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have to give new warriors a try!

#4 Edited by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at "Night Of The Living Deadpool"

lol

#5 Posted by Bull_iod (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher #2 - a good first issue means I can't not pick this up.

#6 Posted by timelord (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh on Marvel for me this week

#7 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6653 posts) - - Show Bio

uncanny x-men is easily my favorite marvel book.

me too!!!

#8 Posted by Alak (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and Uncanny X-Men are my two favorite Marvel titles right now. I'm a Nova fan, so I'm trying to read the new Nova books to get a feel for Sam Alexander.

#9 Posted by ZbvmX (255 posts) - - Show Bio

I could finally jump into Daredevil (by Waid and Samnee) after have been reading and not buying for a while. #36 should be a good jumping-on point (better than #1 of the ANMN volume methinks). Can't wait for 1.50 issue as well :D

#10 Posted by Cap10nate (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers World, Captain America, and Punisher for me this week.

#11 Edited by Xanthos (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Surperior Spider-man team up might be decent. Avengers World also looks decent. I know some people were complaining. Shang-chi is an amazing martial artist and I can see amazing fights about to occur. I'm not sure about anything else on this list.

Night of the Living Deadpool. I haven't been digging the deadpool recently. I cannot explain why other than nothing was going on.

New Warriors seems to be kiddy imo. Hopefully it will be good.

#12 Edited by Lykida (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Men, Amazing X-Men and X-Men is a must for me. I'm also gonna pick up New Warriors, Nova and Punisher. I might give Avengers World another chance, also the first 2 issues didn't convince me...

#13 Edited by serrure (862 posts) - - Show Bio

NEW WARRIORS!!! KAINE! NOVA! ARACLEY! Pinch me I'm dreaming

#14 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

New Warriors looks good, but only if they have liberal use of Kaine, as in he becomes a focal point and not a side character. Thats my one fear with that. Other than that Night of the Living Deadpool has been entertaining.

#15 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to get my double dose of Punisher with Punisher #2 and Superior Spider-man team up #10.

Also Savage Wolverine.

#17 Posted by infinityjudge (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil #36 for a sad farewell (until the new DD series!);

Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #10 (the series has been a nice compliment to the main title, and Spidey, Daredevil and Punisher always make an excellent read, despite Spidey obviously lacking his comic edge this time around);

The Punisher #2 (great first issue, a little cliché but the art was fantastic);

Trying to avoid X-titles for money-saving purposes, but may check out Amazing X-Men #4 because of Aaron, McGuinness and Nightcrawler. Loved Bachelo and Bendis on Uncanny X-Men but it would mean catching up on a few missed issues.

I'll find out why Beta Ray Bill is hanging with Nova in reviews before plunging in. New Warriors in theory would appeal because of the underdog characters, but again hanging back.

#20 Posted by CommanderShiro (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Just X-Men for me this week.

#22 Posted by feedonatreefrog (212 posts) - - Show Bio

MEH

#23 Posted by HumanRocket (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

His upcoming week will be a slow one. Unless I decide to pick up New Warriors just to see Kaine.

#24 Posted by Perfect 10 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

finally new warriors is here and LOVE the villaness cover to x-men. good luck surviving that team, no magik or jean grey? whoo boy

#25 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

im looking forward to "Dexter down under" as i live in Australia and "the new warriors"

#30 Posted by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what happened to the MVP clone Patrick that joined the New Warriors as Scarlet Spider? I hope they explain that

#34 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men, Uncanny X-men, and Amazing X-men..

looks like a good week to be an X-fan :v

#35 Posted by VanderSEXXX (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm that Nova issue seems to be interesting to start picking up even without Rider.