Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jonny_anonymous said:

MARK WAID (W) • CHRIS SAMNEE (A/C)

VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO

THE END BEGINS HERE!

• Mark Waid and Chis Samnee begin the climactic final chapter of their beloved, Eisner Award Winning run with the return of one of Matt Murdock’s oldest and (now) scariest enemies.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WAID'S REIGN OF TERROR IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@daredevil21134@grenadeflow@ms-lola@jriddle73@qtmxd@thecomedian_@transformers1024@theheaven_guardian10@testament@youknowwhattodo@arturocalakayvee@billy_batson

God is good!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@thecomedian_ said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

THE END BEGINS HERE!

• Mark Waid and Chis Samnee begin the climactic final chapter of their beloved, Eisner Award Winning run with the return of one of Matt Murdock’s oldest and (now) scariest enemies.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

@daredevil21134@grenadeflow@ms-lola@jriddle73@qtmxd@thecomedian_@transformers1024@theheaven_guardian10@testament@youknowwhattodo@arturocalakayvee@billy_batson

God is good!

The Devil is good ;-)

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@grenadeflow said:

@thecomedian_ said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

THE END BEGINS HERE!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

God is good!

The Devil is good ;-)

Loading Video...
Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

told ya spider-gwen would be titled spider-gwen and not spider woman!

so mantis, cosmo and howard the duck are seemingly joining up with the guardians? fingers crossed.

so radiance is coming back to the invaders just in time for it to end? will pick up. they should have had her and who ever that super cool looking chick next to her a part of the team if its "all new".

wolverines look awesome. lot of mystique love and im all for that!!

loki and angela's books both have great covers. February seems to be an interesting month full of greatness

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if the star wars comics took place after the movies I would actually be interested. during the films? skip

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drapplebox: yeah, that bothered me too. its not very respectful of the actual GotG artists. at least they have a Steve McNiven variant.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to predict that scott is going to start going back to being the optimist rather than the "It's Us or Them" guy he's been and that will happen just in time to find out Xavier has left Scott the school in his will. Which can also put the x-men teams back together finally. At least that's what I hope happens. I like Scott now but the only way he could go darker would be to turn full villain I think.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That cover for Uncanny Avengers is amazing. Daniel Acuña continues to work wonders. Also, I find myself being incredibly excited for Ant-Man. He's always been one of those characters I've wished I had read more of. Fraction's FF was probably one of my favorite Marvel series, and Scott was one of the standouts of that run. So, I think I might pick up his new series for at least the first few issues.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By kidchipotle

THE END BEGINS HERE!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tis a good day, gentlemen. Tis a good day.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn, I'm bummed about Waids run being over. Also preparing myself for a total character reset, especially with the Netflix series coming out soon. Say goodbye to character development. (this actual goes for every marvel series about to have a movie)

Really not pleased with marvel atm. The series that got me back into comics (DnA GotG) now sucks, spider-man is entertaining but Peter is pathetic as ever, X-Factor is being cancelled, Marvel is OBSESSED with slowly making the comic universe identical to the MCU. I enjoy the movies, but really dislike the way they are affecting the comics.

The only things I'm reading from marvel these days are Daredevil, New Avengers, F4, X-Factor, Spider-man 2099. And I'm sure 2099 will be cancelled very soon as well.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

Marvel trolling?

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By COBRAMORPH

Silk is a character that really doesnt need to exist, they should just erase her & give her costume to another spider-female that already exists.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silk is a character that really doesnt need to exist, they should just erase her & give her costume to another spider-female that already exists.

& why is Squirell girl being drawn so ugly here?

ShadowLife248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No extra's for Axis? Axis Revolutions or anything? :( and they are gonna charge for the same price...and why is that the cover??!

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Winter_Kills

There are 3 books I can guarantee I'll be getting:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

Bucky fighting Crossbones in BB:TWS is gonna be freakin' awesome(as is the cover!) I'll also definitely be picking up Guardians 3000- bringing back Nikki, which is so awesome- takes me back to the Valentino years, thank you Dan Abnett!! I'll probably be picking up MU: GOTG too; it kinda bums me out a bit that it is going to be adaptations of the upcoming animated series, but still, in all honesty, it looks better than the regular book. (And no Bendis, there is no way you are going to entice me to buy your GOTG again, even if you do put Howard the Duck on the cover as a temptation! I will not be tempted deceiver!! lol) I may check into Black Vortex Alpha, mainly to see what's going on, not that I'm really crazy about the idea of the x-over or the characters involved; mainly to keep up with how it's tying into & affecting Legendary Star-Lord. (Thank God Rocket's book doesn't tie in. Thank you Skottie Young for keeping Rocket's book fun & unhindered by all these events! RR has become my oasis of comics fun & "normalcy" in a universe of events, drama & PR-driven character shake-ups! ) And, though Bendis does write Guardians team up, I'll at least check out the first issue, namely for the awesome art of Art Adams. With the writing, keeping my expectations low. Glad that after the first arc it'll have rotating talent, so I may pick it up more frequently.

@xwraith said:

@donfelipe said:
No Caption Provided

I've never wanted a t-shirt of a cover as bad as this one.

As for what I'm getting, the only one I'm sure about is Rocket Raccoon. I'm still not sold on the Star Wars books yet, and I'm now only giving Squirrel Girl a 50% chance of me liking it.

I'm also thinking about picking up the Deadpool vs. Hawkeye trade, even though I'm not that big a fan of either character.

II know man, it's so freakin' awesome! So awesome I don't just want it as a shirt, so awesome I'm tempted to go to the guys at Area 51 Tattoos on Epic Ink & get it tattooed on me!! And I'm not even a tattoo guy lol! They seriously do need to make this into a t-shirt bro, ASAP. Also, I'm with you on the fact that out of the books above, Young's RR is a sure bet- I know it'll be an awesome, fun book not tied up in all these events.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous said:

THE END BEGINS HERE!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tis a good day, gentlemen. Tis a good day.

It's going to be good to actually be able to buy and read Daredevil again without throwing up.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

@xwraith said:

@donfelipe said:
No Caption Provided

II know man, it's so freakin' awesome! So awesome I don't just want it as a shirt, so awesome I'm tempted to go to the guys at Area 51 Tattoos on Epic Ink & get it tattooed on me!! And I'm not even a tattoo guy lol! They seriously do need to make this into a t-shirt bro, ASAP. Also, I'm with you on the fact that out of the books above, Young's RR is a sure bet- I know it'll be an awesome, fun book not tied up in all these events.

That's crazy... unless you get Phil Noto inking it onto your skin, too! :P

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DonFelipe

@judasnixon said:

@donfelipe: Those look amazing.... Phil Noto is going to own best covers of the week for a month.....

No Caption Provided

I just realized Phil Noto used a Ralph Steadman font on that Rocket Raccoon cover......

No Caption Provided

Now I can put a name to it... this messy kind of font and caricatures. Excellent!

I wouldn't even noticed it is (or could be) inspired by Ralph Steadman.

It's such a perfect cover really.

Not sure about best covers of the week though. There are still readers like @captainmarvel4ever who can't help but think all Noto covers look alike which this RR cover is certainly not. Yes, most Noto covers have a very distinct look and especially when it comes to female characters they all seem to look like it's one and the same person except for their eye and hair color. Needless to say I'm in love with all of them no matter Triggergirl, Black Widow or whoever she is on the Inhuman cover. She's beautiful... like all the others, too. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young's RR is a sure bet- I know it'll be an awesome, fun book not tied up in all these events.

That's part of the reason I like it so much, actually. My biggest problem with Marvel is the need for at least two events a year, and it's a pleasant change to have such a great book that's not connected to them.

As for the new Winter Soldier, I'm sorry to say that while I did get the first issue, I didn't like it as much as I thought I would and decided not to follow the series.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@beholdthevison: the sad truth is they are. and I don't think putting out that many comics is a good thing for marvel.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MakkyD

Anyone else notice that from the looks of Rage of Ultron, Hank Pym will probably be called Giant Man from now on, so the film audiences don't get confused.

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beholdthevison: the sad truth is they are. and I don't think putting out that many comics is a good thing for marvel.

How so?

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Anyone else notice that from the looks of Rage of Ultron, Hank Pym will probably be called Giant Man from now on, so the film audiences don't get confused.

He's been Giant Man for a while, ever since Avengers Academy...

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MakkyD

@beholdthevison: I suppose, though he's usually just referred to as Pym in solicitations and the wording of it here puts me off. Plus, hasn't he returned to his Yellowjacket persona anyway?

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@beholdthevison: I suppose, though he's usually just referred to as Pym in solicitations and the wording of it here puts me off. Plus, hasn't he returned to his Yellowjacket persona anyway?

Oh, true, forgot about Time Runs Out. I hope he goes with Giant Man > YJ though...

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Winter_Kills

#

@xwraith said:

@winter_kills said:

Young's RR is a sure bet- I know it'll be an awesome, fun book not tied up in all these events.

That's part of the reason I like it so much, actually. My biggest problem with Marvel is the need for at least two events a year, and it's a pleasant change to have such a great book that's not connected to them.

As for the new Winter Soldier, I'm sorry to say that while I did get the first issue, I didn't like it as much as I thought I would and decided not to follow the series.

Exactly! The events are just too much & are hurting the characters & stories. I remember back when "events" were actually "events", like the original Secret Wars & the Infinity Gauntlet, something people looked forward to because it got all the characters together & they were truly an event because it rarely happened. Now events are the norm, & it disrupts the narratives in so many books that get caught up in them. I'm so glad that Young was able to keep all the Black Vortex stuff from touching Rocket, & just go forward telling the kind of stories that he wants to tell & fans like us want; just awesome, fun story-telling. Young is one of the few writers/artists in comics that gets that comics are supposed to be FUN. Marvel & the comics world in general could use more creators like him.

I admit, even though I'm a HUGE Bucky fan, the book hasn't wowed me in the way I expected. Maybe it's my mood, I built up my expectations too much, I don't know. I was really excited about the Asgard arc, but the dialogue/hallucinatory stuff going on is really disjointing, I just wanna see Bucky going guns blazing against Frost Giants & things like that; don't know if we're going to see that or something hallucinatory. I'm going to continue picking it up for a few more issues, I do want to see Bucky face off against Crossbones again, find out more about the bullet & its effects...but really it's going to be a wait & see thing I guess. If the pacing & the psychedelic stuff doesn't get toned down, I hate to say it, I may have to drop the book. The concept is great, has so much potential for Buck, but the execution is really, really experimental; it's kind of disconcerting. At least IMO.

With Legendary Star-Lord, another character that I love; it's been pretty fun IMO(though not quite as fun as Rocket's book, & the fact he has blond hair bugs me a bit, maybe I'm a nitpicky ol' DnA fan); it bugs me that they drew him in the middle of the whole Black Vortex thing. Like Rocket, I feel it's a good book that doesn't need to be drawn into the events, but it is anyway...if it gets too caught up in the events I may have to drop it & I really don't want to do that. I'm hoping the tie-in issues will be easy to follow without buying the Bendis stuff(which I refuse to do), & that the storytelling can get back to normal afterwards. I'm thankful that at least one of the Guardians is unaffected by all this mess, & that it's one of my all-time favorite characters. Honestly, if Marvel keeps up the event stuff, they're going to whittle me down to two books: Rocket & Guardians 3000. They've already whittled me down to 4(Rocket, LSL, BB:TWS & G3000).

@winter_kills said:
@xwraith said:

@donfelipe said:
No Caption Provided

That's crazy... unless you get Phil Noto inking it onto your skin, too! :P

If he would be cool enough to do that, I'd be his #1 fan!! :P

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donfelipe,@xwraithx:

That sure would be a kick-ass T-shirt, and maybe add something like "you wanna piece O' me, huh?" as a fading line-column on the back of the shirt.

I've been thinking of comissioning a a few unofficially as a gifts from one of those POD T-shirt companies.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu said:

@donfelipe,@xwraithx:

That sure would be a kick-ass T-shirt, and maybe add something like "you wanna piece O' me, huh?" as a fading line-column on the back of the shirt.

I've been thinking of comissioning a a few unofficially as a gifts from one of those POD T-shirt companies.

Have you done that before? And were you happy with the result?
From my experience in printing shirts the source files you could possibly find via google wouldn't be large enough for a quality print unless you're lucky and find an image that's +3000 pixels in height or you're ok with a rather smaller or slightly blurry print.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's like I got a nice, big, warm hug (Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Black Widow, Punisher, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Winter Soldier, Storm, Angela and a few others), then I got punched in the gut with Elektra being confirmed as not going past February. Like, I knew she was going to be cancelled, so I knew it was coming, kind of like having my arms held back and waiting for the shot, but still, it f_cking hurts. I knew about Bullseye showing up which I found initially annoying, but if shuts up all the battle ragin' mouth frothers who insist her last battle with the guy as being PIS, then I am good for it. MAKE IT DEFINITIVE.

Then, the clouds parted, the sun emerged and its rays bathed my battered body with its soothing warmth. How? Well, the glorious news that my Matthew, my darling Matthew will soon be free of Waid's grasp. The cover with all the screens gives me hope Daredevil will return to the shadow loving, roof top loving, unknown protector of the down trodden

Thank you @jonny_anonymous. Thank you.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By sinikettu

@donfelipe: I've had a few via Kickstarts from Redbubble (whose shirts are okay) but apparently they require you to order some +20 or more shirts I.E they don't make individual T-shirts which is a shame.

Other than that, textile printing shouldn't have much more different requirements from normal A4/A3-sized poster print images though naturally the higher the quality of pic. used, the better the quality of print. That Rocket & Groot is B&W for the most part so it should print fairly well against white fabric even as somewhat lower quality image. Ofc. scanning the original cover would be your best bet for quality but its kinda impossible to get those alternative covers here in Europe.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Spider-Gwen is the shiz.