• 53 results
#51 Edited by Parsifal24 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this sounds like it looks good looking forward to at I was just thinking at least there will be consequences to the use of time travel I think of all those times Cable or Bishop camr back and it was just "oh well there here" *shurg* and the remifications seemd to never be taken in. Than again it's been a while since I've read the older titles so I could be missing or forgeting something.

#52 Posted by kid Apollo (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@violetphoenix: couldnt agree more! since M-day was reversed the books do feel like they did in the 80/90s

#53 Posted by Dingle_Fairy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@miss_garrick:

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm still going to check it out.

#54 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll trade wait on this but I do wanna read it, very bad in fact!

#55 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it's because of the warm weather, but I am being optimistic about this upcoming event. While it continues to grate that Bendis brings in unnecessary new mutants into the fold (the Wolverine/Mystique - Ice-man and She-Hulk children), I do like Molly being utilized although I am concerned about how she is being physically presented.

Anyway -- I am nitpicking. It's the 50th anniversary spectacular and that alone has my consumer dollars being invested. I am relieved I decided to hang tight with the Wolverine and the X-Men title (don't understand how young Beast and Illyana are going to battle with each other but look forward to seeing how that pans out) and that it will be dealt with in under three months is icing on the cake.

I think I will hang onto my ideas of what might happen -- what makes me more than a little relieved is that Wood is involved in this as well and for all the complains of Bachalo, I am really enjoying his work on the X-Men.

@kerrigan -- thank you for pointing out how Bendis is just wacko with his Emma and Illyana depictions. I feel the same - hard to differentiate between the two.