gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

The biggest event in Ultimate Comics history just got bigger, as superstar artist Mark Bagley returns to Marvel and the series he helped make one of the best-selling of all time! Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #156 reunites the record-setting duo of Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley to kick off “Death of Spider-Man”. With a new creative team and the biggest Ultimate story ever, you can’t miss a single issue of Ultimate Comics Spider-Man!

"While I appreciate the opportunities DC afforded me, it's great to be coming home to my first love—Marvel,” said Bagley. “I'm thrilled to be working with Brian again and I’m totally excited by our new project.”

Together, the team of Bendis and Bagley revolutionized the comic book world with Ultimate Spider-Man, setting a new record for consecutive issues by a single creative team and producing some of the most acclaimed comic books of all-time.

Bendis exclaimed. “I’ve been jumping up and down with excitement! Mark and I have huge plans this year both in both the Marvel Universe and Ultimate Comics Universe and this is just the beginning. Join me in saying my new favorite catchphrase: Bagley's Back!!”

The team that sold over a million copies of Ultimate Spider-Man Vol.1 is back together for their biggest story yet—“Death of Spider-Man”—because in the Ultimate Universe there are no rules and you never know what to expect next!

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #156
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by MARK BAGLEY
Rated T+ …$3.99
ON-SALE IN MARCH
buns134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By buns134

Im EXCITED and scared ultimate is the better universe for spidey
Frobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frobin

GREAT - so there's hope for the Justice League of America! I really hate his artwork on JLA.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

god I hope that he's going to stay and that it's not just for an arc or 2....I loved Stuart Immonen and David Lafuente has grown on me but Mark Bagley made Ultimate Spider-man the great title that it is

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

Mark Bagley? Back on Ultimate Spider-Man you say? Well gents, sign me up.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone

Meh.

Avatar image for the_angry_comic_book_critic
The Angry Comic Book Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 6

@turoksonofstone said:
" Meh. "
Damn right unless it's the mainstream spidey who gives a shit I mean ultimate spidey is good but compared to mainstream marvel having him die is like have some lint fall on you. You just brush off and go on with your day
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" Meh. "
Damn right unless it's the mainstream spidey who gives a shit I mean ultimate spidey is good but compared to mainstream marvel having him die is like have some lint fall on you. You just brush off and go on with your day "
I think that the whole thing still could have had a nice little impact if Marvel hadn't ruined it by announcing it. 
Would have been very cool to see what seemed like a fake comp out death turn out to be real.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By sora_thekey

YES! This is probably the best news I've ever heard! 

" Bagley's Back!!" Like Bendis, this is definitely my favorite new catchphrase! 
Bendis tweeted this btw:  "And I have been bursting at the nerd seems about Bagley back on usm. Have no fear about Sara pichelli and Lafuente. Huge plans for them 2"