Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Funrush said:

No, I completely agree. If you ask me, though, the second arc was far more interesting to me than the first arc was, though, and I look forward to reading it every week.

Yeah, I really agree that the Supes/WW thing was totally done on a whim, though.

Eh, compared to Johns' other work such as Green Lantern and Aquaman, it seems as if he isn't even interested in writing a plot. It's as if he knows the mere presence of all the characters will simply sell the comics for him.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Zdaybreak

She looks like arm candy. I don't see how her position looks like she's in charge. Supes has his hand around her neck.

mattwing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By mattwing87

I don't understand! Why is this issue such a big deal? 2 heroes kiss.Whoopee do! I think X-Men's gay wedding should have been the focus of the year, not this issue.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By sethysquare

@Deranged Midget said:

@Funrush said:

No, I completely agree. If you ask me, though, the second arc was far more interesting to me than the first arc was, though, and I look forward to reading it every week.

Yeah, I really agree that the Supes/WW thing was totally done on a whim, though.

Eh, compared to Johns' other work such as Green Lantern and Aquaman, it seems as if he isn't even interested in writing a plot. It's as if he knows the mere presence of all the characters will simply sell the comics for him.

wow. you dont ever stop with the johns hate. what do you have against him? Don't mind sharing?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Deranged Midget

@sethysquare said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Funrush said:

wow. you dont ever stop with the johns hate. what do you have against him? Don't mind sharing?

Why does it concern you how or what I feel towards a writer? Please entertain me with why you feel so threatened when I mention dislike for his work?

I've stated plenty of times that I love his run on Green Lantern and Aquaman, but I despise almost everything else he wrote because it simply lacks any substance and he spits in the faces of the characters he claims to "write".

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By sethysquare

@Deranged Midget said:

@sethysquare said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Funrush said:

Why does it concern you how or what I feel towards a writer? Please entertain me with why you feel so threatened when I mention dislike for his work?

I've stated plenty of times that I love his run on Green Lantern and Aquaman, but I despise almost everything else he wrote because it simply lacks any substance and he spits in the faces of the characters he claims to "write".

I dont feel threatened.

Its just that I've seen lots of baseless bashing and hating which I frankly don't get.

Also, you obviously forgot that one of his best works were on Wally West's Flash, Legion of Superhero, brainiac and toyman arc on Action, Justice Society of America and Booster Gold.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Deranged Midget

@sethysquare said:

I dont feel threatened.

Its just that I've seen lots of baseless bashing and hating which I frankly don't get.

Also, you obviously forgot that one of his best works were on Wally West's Flash, Legion of Superhero, brainiac and toyman arc on Action, Justice Society of America and Booster Gold.

I know of his work and my opinion of someone shouldn't be of your concern. I don't question you about your insane obsession with Lobdell now do I?

Personally mate, I don't find it fair that you consistently jump on my back about it. I don't like how Johns writes the Justice League. He makes beloved characters look like buffoons when we clearly know he can write them better.

Ama_Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Ama_Sama

Whether or not you agree with the couple, come on people! Could YOU draw something half as good as this? I think this piece is beautiful. I don't see the "deformed Barbie" in Wonder Woman here. But, I dunno... Anyone else see Supe's hand [covered in the cape] on Wonder Woman's shoulder. Kinda looks like he pulled her in close and she was like "alrighty then!" Just sayin'. ;3

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

Awesome cover! I think I may have to see it coloured before deciding which is better (unless they're both equally awesome)