gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

Greg Horn Cover Revealed

Jingle Belle: Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein (Greg Horn Cover)
Jingle Belle: Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein (Greg Horn Cover)
Jingle Belle is something that I've always wanted to read for a couple reasons.  The first is simply because it's Paul Dini.  The second...you gotta admit she's kinda cute.  I've always wondered what exactly this was about but just never got around to reading any of it.  Well, you can bet I'll be checking out this one-shot as Jingle Belle is now going to be published by Top Cow.
Jingle Belle: Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein
(W) Paul Dini       (A) Stephanie Gladden       (Cov) Stephanie Gladden, Greg Horn

Paul Dini’s JINBLE BELLE comes to Top Cow in a special “Halloween collides with Christmas” one-shot written by Dini and drawn by Stephanie Gladden (POWERPUFF GIRLS, CHOWDER, HOPSTER’S TRACKS). In years past, Santa has triumphed over a variety of enemies, including the Devil himself. Now, St. Nick gets ready to face his greatest challenge ever in JINGLE BELLE: SANTA CLAUS VS. FRANKENSTEIN!

Inspired by Mary Shelley’s original novel (sort of), the story of Frankenstein’s monster takes a new twist when he is found by Jingle in the Arctic wastes and “rehabilitated” to fit in with the elves at Santa’s Workshop. All goes well until an ultra-PC city declares Santa Claus taboo and awakens Frankie’s monstrous side in a misguided attempt to help his friend. It’s up to an ailing Santa and a reluctant Jingle Belle to stop their monstrous “apprentice” before he destroys the town and ruins the reputation of Christmas forever!

Cover A – Stephanie Gladden
Cover B – Greg Horn
Full Color      32 pages        $2.99       one-shot

Jingle Belle: Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein (Stephanie Gladden Cover)
Jingle Belle: Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein (Stephanie Gladden Cover)
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By never give up

I thought this was a battle forum.  Looks interesting.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Now this is what I am talking about... Ole Saint Nick duking it out with the Frankenstein Monster  !  Hell Yeah... Santa aint letting anyone get near his Bag this year  !