• 60 results
#51 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just hope not much is retconned here too...

#52 Posted by SupBatz (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do not like the over-armored Batgirl look which appears on the covers of a lot of these Batgirl issues.

#53 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Cassandra Cain better ):

#54 Posted by Jawshco (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@arnoldoaad wow! Really? I thought it looked great. Comic book art seems to be the most subjective aspect for readers. Everyone has their own taste of what they like. The only thing that worried me about this art was the shiny, silvery costume alá the Batman and Robin movie costumes.
#55 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jawshco said:

@arnoldoaad wow! Really? I thought it looked great. Comic book art seems to be the most subjective aspect for readers. Everyone has their own taste of what they like. The only thing that worried me about this art was the shiny, silvery costume alá the Batman and Robin movie costumes.

Just look at James's face

he is suppose to be 18, he looks like he was in a violent car accident that burned his face, and he has a very uncharacteristic smile

#56 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, guys... I still can't believe you haven't noticed how covers usually have nothing to do with the issue's tone, art or characters portrayal...

And I bet he knows she's Batgirl already :P

Anyway... I'm really excited about it. Especially because the "status quo" part!

#57 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

I dropped this book and never looked back...

#58 Posted by bad_rubber_piggy (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was very methodical and even tempered in Black Mirror however here he seems anything but. I won't judge a book from a single image though.

#59 Posted by Wowlock (253 posts) - - Show Bio

James' story before the Reboot ..especially the the last story of him capturing Barbara and Dick trying to stop him....that wasa a strong point. After that, this books was quite a let down and I wonder how this will turn out without the same ''intensity''.

And the infamous , ''that will forever change her status quo in The New 52! ''....... What status quo is there to be forever changed ?!

#60 Posted by DocFishstick (241 posts) - - Show Bio

i think dc could make him a strong character. hope they give us a good story to back him up.