Iron Man Director of SHIELD #35 (early preview)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

Poor Rhodey

Iron Man, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. #35
Iron Man, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. #35
What is Marvel doing to Rhodey?  It's like they're trying to turn him into Cyborg from DC or Deathlok.  I don't see the need to cyborg-ize him.  Guess they didn't want to have just a regular guy in a suit of armor because maybe he'd be too much like Tony.  Bah.

It’s going to be hell to pay when War Machine levels the big guns for a salvo fire that’s goin’ send the Skrull packing! It’s a Secret Invasion tie-in you can not afford to miss in Iron Man: Director Of S.H.I.E.L.D. #35! Bringing you the epic conclusion to the ‘Weapon of Shield’ arc are red-hot writer Christos N. Gage (Civil War: House of M) and fan favorite artist Sean Chen (X-Men: The End, Wolverine)! Tony Stark has fallen in battle and now it’s up to Jim Rhodes to show the Skrulls why he’s called War Machine! Captured in Russia while attempting to help the Winter Guard, War Machine is trapped in the Skrull warship. What stunning discovery do the Skrulls make about Jim Rhodes? Find out because the truth will catapult Rhodes into December’s War Machine #1!  All this behind a jaw dropping, pulse-pounding cover by Iron Man master Adi Granov!

IRON MAN: DIRECTOR OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #35 (SEP082367)
Written by CHRISTOS N. GAGE
Penciled by SEAN CHEN
Cover by ADI GRANOV
A SECRET INVASION TIE-IN!
/Rated T+ …$2.99
FOC—10/30/08, On-Sale—11/19/08

WAR MACHINE #1 (OCT082347)
WAR MACHINE #1 VILLAIN VARIANT (OCT082348)
Written by GREG PAK
Pencils & Cover by LEONARDO MANCO
Villain Variant by MIKE DEODATO
Rated T+ …$2.99
FOC—11/20/08, On-Sale—12/17/08

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mr. Wilson