Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

It's day 3 of the Image teasers for INVINCIBLE #100. On Monday, we saw the first teaser for a death in the issue. Yesterday we saw a second teaser. As expected, today brings us a third.

Are these all meant to throw us off or could we be seeing multiple deaths? We'll have to wait and see. Chances are tomorrow we'll see another teaser.

Staff
#1 Posted by Spideycap (212 posts) - - Show Bio

First

#2 Posted by Ms. Omega (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I hope not.

#3 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Another teaser, Robot might end up dying. I think he will die, but then again.

#4 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spideycap: dude get the F out with this child mentallity this is NOT YOUTUBE!

#5 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Death of a civilian that has never been shown and has no meaning to the story!

Robert Kirkman is going to troll all of us just wait and see.

#6 Edited by Spideycap (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: sorry bro

#7 Posted by ltbrd (561 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: grow up, its just a post.

#8 Posted by Mandrewgora (293 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading around issue 40 or so, I hear its still good.

#9 Posted by Drduckuck (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think bulletproof is going to die

#10 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Robot, pleeeeeeease not robot! :(

#11 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mandrewgora said:

I stopped reading around issue 40 or so, I hear its still good.

I actually just buy the hardcover since it has like 10 or so issues in each of them oversized with 0 ad's hell I'd buy all of my comics this way if I could. I wish Eric Larsen could find all of the original plots for savage dragon so I could re-read all of the back issues in color.

Anyway the book is still good, probably one of the few american comic books besides all of the manga I read that make me literally laugh. Robert Kirkman is a brilliant writer and add's just enough comedy in this series to break up the seriousness while still having a pretty solid story and Ryan Otley's art just is super consistent. I've seen a few lazy panels here and there but the guy never misses an issue and quality is always a 9 minimal.

This is a title that has spoiled me with the hardcover editions so it's hard for me to even fathom picking up the TPB's or the monthly title because I want to have my invincible in a nice 3 hour reading session than a whole bunch of careless flipping through pages and missing things like the monthly titles I do read.

I'm interested to see where the book leads after his team up with REX since that's where 7 leaves off.

#12 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read invincible but I might pick this up

#13 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arkhamc1tizen said:

I don't read invincible but I might pick this up

NNNNOOOOO YOU HAVE TO READ IT FROM #1....IT'S SO GOOD! I read issues 1-79 in like 5.5 days trust me read from #1. Find back issues or get the trades...and the Rex and Atom Eve minis.

#14 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the death of Thragg. These are the results of the brutal fight...but they survive.