Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

Yesterday Image released a teaser for INVINCIBLE #100. The teaser suggested there would be a death of a certain character. Today Image has released a second INVINCIBLE teaser. Are they trying to throw us off or could there be more than one death?

With Kirkman, we always have to expect the unexpected. What are you thoughts on this now?

Staff
#1 Posted by Ms. Omega (4432 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no not Allen too :(

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell happend to allens hand???

the secnond compendium needs to come out and quickly.

#3 Posted by Mutie199 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

The death of ... random citizens!

#4 Posted by longbowhunter (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

I was worried about Allen all through the Viltrumite War. I just knew he'd get his ticket punched. If he could survive that what could possibly take him out now? Hope this issue is in the next Ultimate Collection.

#5 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Itll be Nolan, which would be a shame cause his sick stache got me reading the series...

#6 Posted by Rixec (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they're doing what the Fantastic Four did and releasing possible teasers but only one is real.

#7 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Another 100, looking forward to this one

#8 Edited by DanyBoy (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing a little bit Kirkman, I think he gonna kill... Invicible !

Yeah, you read right. But Zandale Invincible. Looks like he got a fishy past (perfect brother who, I'm sure doesn't exist or already got killed by him). Z turns crazy, don't want to give back the cowl (it's his only way to exist in the eyes of his parents even tho they think Bulletproof is his perfect brother) and Mark got to put a stop to it in a big Ottley way !

Mark will be Invisible again.

Invincible is dead. Long live Invincible !

So the question is : who will be the next Bulletproof ?

#9 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

#10 Posted by BigRed125 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen won't die... He's Kirkman's favorite character and has already confirmed that he'll never kill him off.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Omniman will die

#12 Posted by SadiaVicious (133 posts) - - Show Bio

The death of... Nolan.

#13 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Kid Omniman will die

Man, I hope not. I love Young Omni-Man

#14 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DanyBoy said:

Knowing a little bit Kirkman, I think he gonna kill... Invicible !

Yeah, you read right. But Zandale Invincible. Looks like he got a fishy past (perfect brother who, I'm sure doesn't exist or already got killed by him). Z turns crazy, don't want to give back the cowl (it's his only way to exist in the eyes of his parents even tho they think Bulletproof is his perfect brother) and Mark got to put a stop to it in a big Ottley way !

Mark will be Invisible again.

Invincible is dead. Long live Invincible !

So the question is : who will be the next Bulletproof ?

not really seeing as he told his parents Bulletproof is wearing a new costume.

#15 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's not Allen, he's my favorite alien and one of my favorite comic book characters.

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Kid Omniman will die

If anyone has to, I hope it's him. He's become a bit of an inconsiderate asshole lately.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:

I hope it's not Allen, he's my favorite alien and one of my favorite comic book characters.

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Kid Omniman will die

If anyone has to, I hope it's him. He's become a bit of an inconsiderate asshole lately.

I wouldn't be that bothered if they killed Mark and his brother took over
#17 Posted by tpary02 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one that's sick of Kirkman killing off people? "You never know what to expect from Kirkman." Yea, we do. It involves killing a popular, lovable character and pissing off the fan base just for shock value. Shock value which is not as powerful because everyone knows it coming, maybe not for who exactly, but someone is getting snuffed out regardless.

#18 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The_Tree said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Kid Omniman will die

I'd be extremely bothered. I love Mark, and his personality is one of the most relatable I've ever read in a comic, barring his superhero problems of course. Oliver's outlook is just too cold for me to accept him as the main character. I don't think Kirkman will kill either though. I think what may happen is that he'll get to the point where Oliver and Mark are physically the same age, and some sort of rivalry between the two will go down. I'd say the characters with the highest chances of dying would be Nolan, Allen, or Robot. Now that I mention it, I don't remember having seen Nolan in awhile, Allen left him in pretty bad shape.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The_Tree said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Kid Omniman will die

I'd be extremely bothered. I love Mark, and his personality is one of the most relatable I've ever read in a comic, barring his superhero problems of course. Oliver's outlook is just too cold for me to accept him as the main character. I don't think Kirkman will kill either though. I think what may happen is that he'll get to the point where Oliver and Mark are physically the same age, and some sort of rivalry between the two will go down. I'd say the characters with the highest chances of dying would be Nolan, Allen, or Robot. Now that I mention it, I don't remember having seen Nolan in awhile, Allen left him in pretty bad shape.

Oh I just realised, I totally know who dies, I remember seeing something leaked a while back 
#20 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Tell me in a spoiler tag, or message it to me. LOL.

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The_Tree (7281 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous said:
Kid Omniman will die
Doubt it....He seems to be set more of a future villain.
#24 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@tpary02:

At least he sticks to character deaths. If Invincible was run by another company, then we'd get resurrections ever few pages.

#25 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope mark does not get killed off. As for Allen well the guy has previously had his head torn off and survived to tell the tale so unless something far more drastic happens I think he will be around for a while yet. If I had to pick a main character to die, like others I think it would be Nolan. Perhaps his death could cause the right spark or tension to make Oliver and Mark enemies in the future.

#26 Posted by GaryTitan (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@tpary02 said:

Am I the only one that's sick of Kirkman killing off people? "You never know what to expect from Kirkman." Yea, we do. It involves killing a popular, lovable character and pissing off the fan base just for shock value. Shock value which is not as powerful because everyone knows it coming, maybe not for who exactly, but someone is getting snuffed out regardless.

QFT

#27 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no problems with Allen dying

#28 Posted by Oldskool (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still hoping for a Dinosaurus vs Super Dinosaur crossover ;-)

#29 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirkman wouldn't kill Allen, would he? No, he wouldn't.....he couldn't....

#30 Posted by SavageDragon (2250 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen...or Nolan...Or Allen...or..I dont know!!