• 95 results
kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tdk_1997 said:

Yet again Marvel couldn't have done a single event without any superhero fights.It seems like they just don't get tired of them at all and even want to make even more frequent than they are currently.

But now on to the subject.This is a ridiulous thing coming from Mark Waid.I haven't ever though that he could do such a mindless and idiotic thing as changing a character's origin into something ridiculous as this seems.I just hope that this doesn't end up to be the crap I think it is.

i like hero vs hero stories. civil war is a classic

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@cheesesticks said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Yet again Marvel couldn't have done a single event without any superhero fights.It seems like they just don't get tired of them at all and even want to make even more frequent than they are currently.

But now on to the subject.This is a ridiulous thing coming from Mark Waid.I haven't ever though that he could do such a mindless and idiotic thing as changing a character's origin into something ridiculous as this seems.I just hope that this doesn't end up to be the crap I think it is.

Just after DC's Trinity War? I think both are out of idea.

At least DC don't make every event a major here vs hero thing like Marvel.

Yeah, I forgot that Infinity was hero vs hero.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

But Tony was working with Reed who was friends with Bruce who drank on Friday's with the Hank's (McCoy & Pym) at the bar run by Peter Parker's dad where Xavier worked when he was dating Moira who was the ex-girlfriend of Victor who did a yoga class with Stephen run by a white haired guy named Erik.

All tied up :)

kcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm worried about the possibility of these original sin stories destroying classic stories for shock value like sins past did with Spiderman.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Oh, Jon. I didn't even have to read the rest of the wank - good work sir.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackest Night, Flash-Point & Trinity War...

Its kinda a mute point between both companies considering they both have featured events where heroes clash as a major plot point for the last five years.

Either way - its the Hulk. He fights everybody - and has been for decades. It's completely in character for Bruce as the Hulk to fight Tony, Thor, the Avengers, Wolverine, the X-men, the Silver Surfer. He's easily one of the most aggressive characters in Marvel - which kinda the point.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#58  Edited By TDK_1997

@cheesesticks:
Okay,except Infinity.I actually forgot about it. :P
@kriminal: Hero vs hero battles ain't bad but they are way overdone.We can get a break from them,don't you think?

@hellos said:

Its kinda a mute point between both companies considering they both have featured events where heroes clash as a major plot point for the last five years.

Either way - its the Hulk. He fights everybody - and has been for decades. It's completely in character for Bruce as the Hulk to fight Tony, Thor, the Avengers, Wolverine, the X-men, the Silver Surfer. He's easily one of the most aggressive characters in Marvel - which kinda the point.

How exactly was Flashpoint was a hero vs hero event.THe main point there was Barry trying to revert the world to it's previous self and to find Thawne and the Aquaman vs Wonder Woman war thing was just a side thing.At least in my opinion.

Hulk has fought a lot of heroes through the years indeed but now the reason to fight Iron Man is just for the sake of it.THrough the years there hasn't been a single hint that Tony may have had something to do with the creation of the Hulk and now after so much years they do this so there could be even bigger tension between the characters and so that the two of them can fight each other.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

They won't make it so Iron Man created Hulk, right?...Right?

Creating the Hulk will be what really drove Tony to drink lol.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

But Tony was working with Reed who was friends with Bruce who drank on Friday's with the Hank's (McCoy & Pym) at the bar run by Peter Parker's dad where Xavier worked when he was dating Moira who was the ex-girlfriend of Victor who did a yoga class with Stephen run by a white haired guy named Erik.

All tied up :)

I actually think that its something around those lines that will be the plot.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@cheesesticks:

Okay,except Infinity.I actually forgot about it. :P

@kriminal: Hero vs hero battles ain't bad but they are way overdone.We can get a break from them,don't you think?

@hellos said:

How exactly was Flashpoint was a hero vs hero event.THe main point there was Barry trying to revert the world to it's previous self and to find Thawne and the Aquaman vs Wonder Woman war thing was just a side thing.At least in my opinion.

Hulk has fought a lot of heroes through the years indeed but now the reason to fight Iron Man is just for the sake of it.THrough the years there hasn't been a single hint that Tony may have had something to do with the creation of the Hulk and now after so much years they do this so there could be even bigger tension between the characters and so that the two of them can fight each other.

I just hope this isn't what we think it is.

I hope for the same thing but we will see when it comes out.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Yeah, thing is that I just don't see it being what we think it is, it's simply to obvious you know? I doubt tony would help with the gamma bomb or something, I think, or better yet I HOPE they manage to twist things up you know? I still think it's unnecessary.

The only hope I have is because of Mark Waid.I believe in his talent and that he wouldn't go for such an obvious and ridiculous plot and that he will most definitely twist things up but my biggest concern is the involvement of Kieron Gillen.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997: Yeah, thing is that I just don't see it being what we think it is, it's simply to obvious you know? I doubt tony would help with the gamma bomb or something, I think, or better yet I HOPE they manage to twist things up you know? I still think it's unnecessary.

The only hope I have is because of Mark Waid.I believe in his talent and that he wouldn't go for such an obvious and ridiculous plot and that he will most definitely twist things up but my biggest concern is the involvement of Kieron Gillen.

Yeah, his iron man sucks ass.I believe in waid too.

It doesn't just suck but it's beyond even that.His first arc was nothing special but after it it all went to hell.His secret origin of Tony Stark ruined the character for me forever and I cannot forgive him for doing that.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Creating the Hulk will be what really drove Tony to drink lol.

Can't really blame him if he did, tho.

Gotham331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gotham331

Heroes fighting heroes again?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

Yeah, his iron man sucks ass.I believe in waid too.

It doesn't just suck but it's beyond even that.His first arc was nothing special but after it it all went to hell.His secret origin of Tony Stark ruined the character for me forever and I cannot forgive him for doing that.

Ugh I know. TONY STARK IS ADOPTED BUT HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DAD AND IS INCREDIBLY GIFTED COINCIDENTALLY LIKE HIS DAD LOL!

WTF?!

That's called Kieron Gillen logic or a.k.a Marvel's amazing and bright ideas.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: In Waid we trust.Don't worry bro,he will fix everything.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LCazT1996

@waezi2 said:

@jonny_anonymous: Its Waid, when did he ever fail?

The second he started righting DD also ask Hulk fans how happy they are with him at the moment

Time the fuck out. You mean to tell me that the current Daredevil series is bad? Bull. Not true, at all. Don't even go there.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@waezi2 said:

The second he started righting DD also ask Hulk fans how happy they are with him at the moment

Time the fuck out. You mean to tell me that the current Daredevil series is bad? Bull. Not true, at all. Don't even go there.

FINALLY!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@waezi2 said:

@lcazt1996 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@waezi2 said:

FINALLY!

It is if your an actual DD fan and not just jumping on the bandwagon not to mention it's just sloppy written "blind Spider-Man" rather an actually Daredevil.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By waezi2

@waezi2 said:

@lcazt1996 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@waezi2 said:

FINALLY!

It is if your an actual DD fan and not just jumping on the bandwagon not to mention it's just sloppy written "blind Spider-Man" rather an actually Daredevil.

What exactly is the problem with "blind Spider-man"?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

Those are some nice covers.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: The complete character reversal? The ignoring of years of continuity just so we can have some cheap gags about the Kardashians? This is like if they decided to revert Batman back to the goofyness of the Silver Age.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Its more like a denial state for Mat, who had a crabload of bad stuff happen to him for years, and now try to live his life in a possibly unhealthy way, because he dont know what else to do.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: So is Waid also in denial as to what writers have done before him? Because he's doing a grand job at ignoring it all.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By waezi2

@jonny_anonymous: ... look, if you dont like Waid's DD, that's fine. But dont be a jerk about it.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Wait just because he isn't focusing on everything in the past doesn't mean that he's ignoring it, he's focusing on DD going into a new phase in his life. But, like @waezi2, I'm not going to argue about it anymore.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Wait just because he isn't focusing on everything in the past doesn't mean that he's ignoring it, he's focusing on DD going into a new phase in his life. But, like @waezi2, I'm not going to argue about it anymore.

But he is ignoring it! There was a giant castle filled to the rafters with ninja in the middle of Hell's Kitchen that Matt himself built and yet it was completely ignored not to mention the thing about pepole knowing that Matt is DD was dealt with in Brubakers run and yet that was also completely ignored.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lcazt1996 said:

But he is ignoring it! There was a giant castle filled to the rafters with ninja in the middle of Hell's Kitchen that Matt himself built and yet it was completely ignored not to mention the thing about pepole knowing that Matt is DD was dealt with in Brubakers run and yet that was also completely ignored.

I know for a fact that that isn't true. They mention several times that it has been handled but that many people still believed it to be true anyway.

As for the ninja castle, wasn't that handled in Superior Spider-Man? They never handled it in Daredevil, but the whole idea of the series was that he was moving on into a new part of his life.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@lcazt1996 said:

I know for a fact that that isn't true. They mention several times that it has been handled but that many people still believed it to be true anyway.

As for the ninja castle, wasn't that handled in Superior Spider-Man? They never handled it in Daredevil, but the whole idea of the series was that he was moving on into a new part of his life.

It was handled in that Iron Fist was posing as Daredevil while Matt was in jail and there was even a DD Skrull during Secret Invasion and then Vanessa Fisk used her connections to drop all the charges. Exactly! Waid ignored it so much that Slott had to come in and clear it all up and that is massively out of character considering Matt would realise that the whole thing was on him and try and deal with it but instead Waid continues to pretend he's writing Spider-Man instead.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Hellos

@tdk_1997 said:

@hellos said:

It's not like its a brief mention the event - it's a fairly high-lighted subplot by the event. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen these fights unfold between heroes in Flash-Point. These days events seem to love throwing the good-guys against each other.

The Hulk has little reason to attack anyone these days - especially Tony; That was basically Indestructable Hulk #2 in a nutshell - an angry Hulk smashing Tony.

But let's be honest - out of most retcons to the origins of characters (which we've had a lot) / changes - having Tony in some part involved in the creation of the Hulk isn't much of a leap given his prior occupation. (I can easily picture the Stark Industries logo on the gamma bomb they drop on Bruce).

ChillinNKillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fcking Mark Bagley....ugh....

After what he did in Cataclysm, Marky Mark should be put on hiatus.

Why doesn't Marvel utilize guys like Esad Ribic for these big events?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@hellos said:

It's not like its a brief mention the event - it's a fairly high-lighted subplot by the event. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen these fights unfold between heroes in Flash-Point. These days events seem to love throwing the good-guys against each other.

The Hulk has little reason to attack anyone these days - especially Tony; That was basically Indestructable Hulk #2 in a nutshell - an angry Hulk smashing Tony.

But let's be honest - out of most retcons to the origins of characters (which we've had a lot) / changes - having Tony in some part involved in the creation of the Hulk isn't much of a leap given his prior occupation. (I can easily picture the Stark Industries logo on the gamma bomb they drop on Bruce).

They think that throwin comrades and partners against each other is interesting but things like that are way overused these days and most people get pretty irritated by them.For example: ME.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Tony created the Hulk that would be hilarious.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997said:

They've been doing it for 50+ years - truth be told any excuse to get heroes to fight tends to sell books. But yeah - it is and probably will continue to be excessive - especially for the Hulk. So it's fair to get annoyed by it, but it shouldn't come to any shock.

What would be a real plot twist is the two of them not fighting this event.

Fcking Mark Bagley....ugh....

After what he did in Cataclysm, Marky Mark should be put on hiatus.

Why doesn't Marvel utilize guys like Esad Ribic for these big events?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos: It would be pretty big if the two of them don't fight,yeah.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna suck beyond all expectations...

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope this isn't so bad.

skizzyfreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By skizzyfreeman

What if it's as simple as Tony being asked to watch the gama bomb go off, and Tony being Tony thinks it beneath him. So instead he goes to a bar, and while drunk, challenges Rick to drive out there, just to screw with Bruce. There by setting up the situation that causes the Hulk.