#1 Posted by G-Man (29388 posts) - - Show Bio
Guardians of the Galaxy #6

Are there Skrulls on the team?


Another Secret Invasion tie in from Marvel.

Trapped on Knowhere, the Guardians desperately race to uncover their Skrull infiltration. But why are the Skrulls in the Guardians' bizarre HQ, and what exactly are they up to? And even if the Guardians survive the danger, paranoia and intrigue, will the team itself be in one piece after all the cards are laid bare? Find out in the latest buzz-building issue of the series that Aint It Cool News calls “a damn fun comic…with highfalutin’ space action, and an anthropomorphic raccoon stealing the show.”


















Staff Online
#2 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o *is stoked*

#3 Edited by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Warlock getting owned by a dog in a space suit...

....
Moderator
#4 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz he's F'ing stoned right there

#5 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

And yes Vance, I'm not liking it either :(... At least he's not a skrull! but we havent seen  starlord or Rocket Racoon yet, neither groot

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"And yes Vance, I'm not liking it either :(... At least he's not a skrull! but we havent seen  starlord or Rocket Racoon yet, neither groot"
Isn't Groot still growing?
Moderator
#7 Edited by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

And? Skrulls can be midgets too ya know!

#8 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Voidheart said:
"And yes Vance, I'm not liking it either :(... At least he's not a skrull! but we havent seen  starlord or Rocket Racoon yet, neither groot"
Isn't Groot still growing?"
Plus they brought the whole crew on board didn't they?
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"And? Skrulls can be midgets too ya know!"
Yea but wtf is a growing tree monster going to do? I think it was the damn Raccoon...or Mantis.
Moderator
#10 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Why is Warlock getting owned by a dog in a space suit...
....
"
LOL