• 70 results
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We've been seeing a lot of different incarnations of X-Force. Looks like next year we'll be seeing another. Going back to the basics, Cable will still be involved with this version but we'll also have another meshing of the different versions by the addition of some different X-Force members. What does this mean for the teams in UNCANNY X-FORCE and CABLE AND X-FORCE?

No Caption Provided

This February, Cable leads a new black-ops squad to the darkest corners of the Marvel Universe in the all-new X-Force #1, the high-octane new series from the red-hot creative team of Si Spurrier & Rock-He Kim!

The Marvel Universe is a different place than it once was – and mutants are in more danger than ever before. Deadly threats are everywhere, and it’ll take a squad unlike any other to shut them down before they happen. S.H.I.E.L.D. has it’s Secret Avengers, Britain has MI-13 – and now Mutantkind has X-Force!

“X-Force returns to form as the black ops team that isn’t afraid to get its hands dirty protecting the species,” says Axel Alonso, Editor-in-Chief. “But this time, X-Force isn’t looking to keep its existence a secret – they want to send a loud-and-clear message to the world that the Mutant Nation is not to be messed with.”

In this game of no-holds barred, superhuman black-ops – it’s kill or be killed. And with veteran X-Man Cable at the helm – Psylocke, Fantomex, Marrow, and more are going to ensure that Mutants have a stake in the future of the Marvel Universe – by any means necessary!

Don’t miss the explosive action and political intrigue as the all-new X-Force bursts on to the scene this February in X-Force #1!

X-FORCE #1

Written by SI SPURRIER

Art & Cover by ROCK-HE KIM

ON-SALE THIS FEBRUARY!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The cover art is ugly lmao.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sad about losing Cable and X-Force, but happy that I can finally stop reading Uncanny X-Force. As for the cast, I think Cable and Psylocke are perfect fits but I don't know about Marrow and Fantomax. Oh well, if anyone can sell this title it'll be Spurrier. Consider me onboard, at least for the first arc.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the metal blades a new thing for Marrow's character?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll read the first three issues at least.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

And Cable is going Solid Snake............................. AWESOME!!!!! XD

RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryman555:

I'd guess so. She lost her ability to create bone ones on M-Day.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sentryman555

@raggedscarecrow: I see. I was confused cause I remembered she had the bone powers.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Wait...what?

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really love Uncanny X-force. It's the only mutant related book Im reading. Im going to miss it.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

That "#1" is too Allred for that art Haha. Also what's up with Fantomex's costume?

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Looks. Awful. xD

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks pretty interesting. However looks a little weird :S

SlickyMike88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SlickyMike88

I really liked the first volume of Uncanny X force , Psylocke and Storm kicks ass in that.

I really don't care about Cable related stuff , time travel makes my head spin:P

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wow they are really just tossing away Psylock's character development to put her in this series. Never was a fan of Fantomex. I'm going to keep an open mind when it comes to the changes in Marrow. I hope Forge and Domino are both still with the team.

dcfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped reading Uncanny X-Force 6 issues in. Did Fantomex's split personalities ever get back together?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Domino, Colossus or Forge? Sorry, i won't buy this.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The team itself has me interested though I'm hoping they add one or two more characters to the roster. Hell I'd be okay with having a rotating 5th member like with one mission, someone like Domino joins up then maybe a two or three missions later she's replaced with maybe Warpath or one of the other members from both current X-Force teams

ThorBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ThorBoy

Please bring colossus back to the Xmen. Please please please

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

whatever. everything is so black and metallic. i mean i had no idea that was marrow or psylocke looks nothing like them and why would psylocke give up being a leader to follow cable? stupid. and please let that be a artistic imagining of marrow we do not need more people with metal bones

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#20  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

yes yes yes

Stevens61310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I quit reading Uncanny X-Force several months back--what a snoozefest. Plus it had what I consider one of the least interesting mutants--Fantomex. Other than Cable there really isn't any reason to pick up the new X-Force.

Just as a side note--I was only reading 2 Marvel books--Fearless Defenders and Cable and X-Force. So how many Marvel books will I be reading after February 2014????

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Why get rid of Cable & X Force for this? Isn't it much the same?

BumBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BumBurger

Marrow is back!?!? Definitely gonna read this but does this mean colussus is finally coming back to the school :0

Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cover art is ugly lmao.

totally. I think I'm done with X-Force. I haven't enjoyed an x-force book since Remender left.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

X-force used to be great, now, with each series, it seems less and less appealing. Maybe because their is no Wolverine? Though I doubt even he would get me interested in it.

The problem is we have 4 members, and Fantomex annoys me, especially when he's with Betsy, and Marrow just looks stupid. So that leaves 2 that I actually like, and I prefer Cable with people who aren't as grim and serious as he is, and we don't have anyone like that on the team. And I can get my Betsy fix from Wood's X-men, so this title will probably be skipped.

If I were making a new team, it'd have Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Wolverine, Psylocke, and Blink.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the return of Marrow!!!!! now i have hope!!!!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#27  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

the current X-force books aren't that good. I hope this is better.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By DonFelipe

It doesn't sound and look like it'll be any better than the two titles it's going to replace. That cover is horrible! Based on how this (team) looks there's little hope for the all-new X-Force.

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so they're cancelling both the current X-Force titles?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_stegman  Moderator

Soooo Cable and X Force/ Uncanny X Force are being cancelled then?

Kerrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cable, Fantomex, and Marrow are definitely on my "meh" list of X-People. Hopefully this means Colossus comes back into one of the main teams.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so both current titles getting cancelled I assume, too bad I am really enjoying Cable and X-Force. At least I still get my Cable led team.

Avatar image for notoriousmistersims
notoriousmistersims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who or what is the flowing head behind fantomex ?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Looking forward to this X-Force series. I have really liked X-Force from 2008, both volumes of Uncanny X-Force, and Cable and X-Force. I'm interested to see what happens in this volume of X-Force. I'm surprised there isn't an something before X-Force. Like All-New Cable and the Uncanny X-Force.

RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get the logic behind this. They're cancelling two series before they got enough momentum to develop fanbases. And if they were going to have Cable leading an X-Force book, why cancel something literally called Cable and X-Force? They could have kept the name and just solicited a huge roster change in the fallout from Vendetta. New readers get a jumping on point, Editorial get's a tie-in to the All New Marvel NOW! wave, and old readers get to buy a series that lasts for more than 24 issues before getting cancelled. Plus, it heightens the drama for the crossover because it creates the illusion of stakes (one team survives being equivalent to the winning title). Everybody wins.

nickxh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The artist looks like a poor man's Clayton Crain.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Cool.

Aeroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so does that mean that uncanny x-force and cable and X-force are going to be cancelled

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By movieartman

@nickxh said:

The artist looks like a poor man's Clayton Crain.

nah, crains is far more slick, this is a SLIGHTLY lesser version of adi granov

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43  Edited By movieartman

the art looks freaking amazing to me, he did thoose ongoing ultron transforming covers which ended up being the best thing about the abysmal age of ultron.

mcbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like how Cable looks

Scantenii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand why they have to cancel Cable and X-force. I was really liking that series, but I don't think I am going to pick this one up. It bothers me that Marvel keeps on canceling books and then replacing them with what seems like the exact same thing.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

@kerrigan said:

Cable, Fantomex, and Marrow are definitely on my "meh" list of X-People. Hopefully this means Colossus comes back into one of the main teams.

I hope Colossus comes back to the main teams...which one, I'm not sure, but please let him be a major character again!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the art looks freaking amazing to me, he did thoose ongoing ultron transforming covers which ended up being the best thing about the abysmal age of ultron.

He does perspective well, and has decent shading. His Ultron is very detailed and extremely well done. Those were cool covers. I think he has some work to do on mastering human proportions, facial features and specifically, making facial features look distinctive (if you look just at the face, Marrow looks like Psylocke). His faces and heads really need work.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By Darkchild

I'm sad about losing Cable and X-Force, but happy that I can finally stop reading Uncanny X-Force. As for the cast, I think Cable and Psylocke are perfect fits but I don't know about Marrow and Fantomax. Oh well, if anyone can sell this title it'll be Spurrier. Consider me onboard, at least for the first arc.

agreed, im curious as to wtf there going to do with Marrow. Havnt heard from her in years if im correct

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Cable and the X-Force being canceled?