• 53 results
Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really tried...I watched the films, read up on the back issues... but no more! Wolverine is done for the meantime for me. This weekly seems to be just squeezing the last few sour dregs from the teat of the current incarnation until he makes his return in a few months. It borders on an insult. You might as well slap an apple logo on him...

I know...why not change him to a female...oh yeah...they are trying that with someone else at the moment. I like Marvel, less than yesterday but more than tomorrow.

Smoking_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Smoking_Gun

What is with this art? Wolvernie is a very dark character with dark stories, yet this art is very bright and cartoony. Bring back the artwork of the 90's Wolverine. It was as dark as the stories amd felt like the images themselves moved. And all in all I have been less than impressed with Soule's writting of Wolverine. Bring back Larry Hama.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

I don't like the art. Also, Wolverine isn't dead. He has a healing factor, so even as cells die because they aren't receiving oxygen, they generate. Like a peanut in an M&M, he's just trapped inside of a hard candy shell until someone figures out how to free him. Y'know, or until Marvel reacquires the character's movie license...

g_a_mora1804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why in the FUCK is Sabertooth still alive, or alive again? LET IT GO, the character is not that interesting.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least DC has the decency to price their weekly book at 2.99. I would never go for a 3.99 weekly book.

Agreed. I'm also kind of laughing at the new Red Hood Ripoff...lol

Matrix29bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, how can Wolverine's corpse (if he's really dead -- as if they ever are) be stuck in the Adamantium?

Isn't there a woman named Kitty Pryde who can walk through walls?

She can pull his corpse through any Adamantium with ease as could any decent teleporting superhuman.

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pikachunicorn

Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to afford this. I think even if I could, I wouldn't follow it, purely to punish Marvel for killing off Elixir in such a pathetic way in The Logan Legacy #7.