Posted by G-Man (34427 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment many of us have been dreading and looking forward to is almost here. WINTER SOLDIER #15 picks up after the current story and features the new creative team now that Ed Brubaker has left the series. Taking a look below, looks like we're in safe hands.

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Winter Soldier #15, from the creative team of writer Jason Latour & artist Nic Klein. In the wake of the hunt for the Black Widow, a broken and beaten Winter Soldier begins a quest for atonement. But just as Bucky makes peace with his deadly past – a new villain from his future is out for his head! This February, Latour and Klein send Captain America’s former partner on a road to redemption like no other in Winter Soldier #15!

WINTER SOLDIER #15 (DEC120695)

WINTER SOLDIER #15 KLEIN VARIANT (DEC120696)

Written by JASON LATOUR

Art by NIC KLEIN

Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY

Variant Cover by NIC KLEIN

FOC – 1/14/13, ON SALE – 2/6/13

== TEASER ==
Staff
#1 Posted by HollowPrince665 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I was happy to see DD in the last two issues. I was hoping for a Matt and Nat reunion and see what the result would be....*sigh* all for not. Good series though.

#2 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#3 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

Very pretty.

#4 Posted by Chewish (38 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks nice, but I don't read this series and I want to give it a shot. Do you think I need to read all the previous issues, or can I just jump right in?

#5 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chewish: If you're going to read 14, you can't. It's the conclusion of a 5 issue arc. I don't know about this one. It isn't lettered at all.. Or, at least there is no dialogue so I don't know much of what is going on except Bucky is getting drunk with a bunch of dead people around him. I jumped in on the first issue of Widow Hunt and I was a little lost because I didn't read any previous ones but I've caught up. I'm getting the trades of issues 1-9 for Christmas. I would suggest getting 10-13 if you want to jump in at 14, though... But Winter Soldier back-issues are hard to come by.

#6 Posted by millennium (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chewish: you could if you wont to but 15 should be a jumping on point becouse theirs a new creative team for the series

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33484 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good nice

#8 Posted by aaunderoath (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely happy with the Art. Crossing my fingers that the writing will be just as good as Brubaker's

#9 Posted by DJ1107 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

When Nick Fury is around. YOU KNOW shits about to go down!

#10 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chewish: Issue 15 will be the start of a new arc. So it well be a great starting point.

#11 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6929 posts) - - Show Bio

Art is nice.

#12 Posted by bunkerbuster05 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

As sad as I am to see Brubaker's epic Captain run finally come to an end, this does look promising.

#13 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio
I can't wait for January to buy the next Trade.  (+)
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrrrrrrm. We'll see. The conclusion and fallout of Widow Hunt is what will determine if I continue to pick this up.

#15 Posted by Cap10nate (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I doubt they will be together after WS 14.

I'm not a big fan of how Bucky is drawn. I know he is distraught (most likely from losing the love of his life) but he looks like a 50 yr old hobo in the panels you see his face. Also, he has the red star on his arm. He hasn't had that since he was freed of the brainwashing. He has had the star and circle that resembles the shield

#16 Posted by Liz_Lixx (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I had some concern that Brubaker is done, but this looks pretty intereting. I agree that the art looks really good.

#17 Edited by daredevil21134 (11854 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowPrince665 said:

I was happy to see DD in the last two issues. I was hoping for a Matt and Nat reunion and see what the result would be....*sigh* all for not. Good series though.

me too man

#18 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup it does seem like its in great hands now that Brubaker's done with the title but still, I'm sad to see him go there.