Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

The great thing about anthologies is the fact that you get a variety of different stories from all these different creators in one place. Earlier today DC Comics announced that Vertigo would be publishing an anthology featuring works from some of the comic industry's biggest names. The first issue of this anthology will be titled TIME WARP, and the first issue will hit comic stores next month on March 20th.Take a look at some of the interior art featured in these various stories below, and let us know if you plan on picking it up next month.

First Look at TIME WARP #1!
Next month, Vertigo’s latest anthology-style one-shot will take you into the far reaches of space. Filled with spectacular sci-fi stories of robots, deep space and lots of time travel twists,TIME WARP #1 comes to you from a wide array of comic book greats and up-and-coming stars of tomorrow – including writers Damon Lindelof, Toby Litt, Matt Kindt, Peter Milligan, Ray Fawkes, Simon Spurrier, Tom King, Gail Simone, and Dan Abnett, and artists Jeff Lemire, Mark Buckingham, Victor Santos Montesinos, Matt Kindt, MK Perker, Andy MacDonald, Tom Fowler, Gael Bertrand, INJ Culbard, and more!
Below, take a look at some of the interior art featured in these various stories, and don’t forget to pick up your copy of TIME WARP #1 when it flies into stores on March 20!
== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Pulling also first

#2 Posted by longbowhunter (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Lemire drawing dinosaurs? SOLD!!!

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the art. Looks cool.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

♪Let's build a time warp yeah!♪

#5 Posted by junu (5 posts) - - Show Bio

jeff it's amazing!!!

#6 Posted by Vincenzo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

That first black and white panel looks amazing.

#7 Posted by impossibilly (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the Ghosts anthology that Vertigo put out in October. I'll definitely pick this up. Anyone know if it's going to carry the same $7.99 price tag as Ghosts?

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

Yayayayay.

@impossibilly said:

I really liked the Ghosts anthology that Vertigo put out in October. I'll definitely pick this up. Anyone know if it's going to carry the same $7.99 price tag as Ghosts?

Yeah, it will.
BB

#9 Edited by ptigrusmagus (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems cool, I pull all things time travel so I'll check it out. The art in this minimal preview is kind of MEH though.

#10 Posted by Dan_Mohorter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

That Lemire image was enough to sell me.I'm in.

#11 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try to pick this up, looks interesting.

#12 Posted by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Admittedly, I don't usually do anthology comics, but this one looks interesting.

#13 Posted by Trodorne (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

They give a step by step instruction in the first issue of how they did the time warp.

1: Its just a jump to the left.

2: Step to the right.

3: Put your hands on your hips.

4: Bring your knees inside.

5: Do the pelvic thrust.

6: Then go insane.

7: See Step 1.

#14 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Lemire's name alone sold me on this, plus those interiors. I think I'd be really entertained by this story.