First Look: VAMPIRELLA: THE RED ROOM #4

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

Yesterday we got a look at the covers to Dynamite Entertainment's THE SHADOW, and today the publisher has provided us with a first look at the fourth issue of their Vampirella mini-series, VAMPIRELLA: THE RED ROOM. The fourth issue which is due to hit comic shop shelves this June will be the finale of the mini-series which has taken the character to Arkansas to defeat a "mighty fiend of the Old World." The series is being written by Dan Brereton with art from Jean Diaz. Check out two of the covers to the upcoming fourth issue below.

No Caption Provided
VAMPIRELLA:THE RED ROOM #4 (of 4)
Written by DAN BRERETON
Art by JEAN DIAZ
Covers by DAN BRERETON (33%)FABIANO NEVES (33%), ALÉ GARZA (33%)
Having unleashed a mighty fiend of the Old World upon its former masters, Vampirella has a catastrophe on her hands, as the compound is engulfed in a conflagration, with hideous killers roaming the night. One by one, she’ll battle a host of monsters to keep Hell from overcoming Arkansas.

Which cover is your favorite? Have you been reading VAMPIRELLA: THE RED ROOM? Have you been keeping up with her ongoing series?

== TEASER ==
No Caption Provided
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Inverno

I am always looking forward for Vampirella.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2  Edited By Decept-O

I'll never tire of saying it, but I love Dan Brereton's art very very much. So beautiful! That's great he is also writing.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Brereton's art is awesome but I'd love to see Garza's cover too. This miniseries looks wonderful but sadly I've not been able to get to it yet. Vampirella is one of my all time favorites so I could never say no to this...

Avatar image for thecheckeredman
thecheckeredman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By thecheckeredman
@Decept-O said:

I'll never tire of saying it, but I love Dan Brereton's art very very much. So beautiful! That's great he is also writing.

I agree, Brereteon's artwork is wonderful!
Sludgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Sludgy

Agree 100%. Brereton knocked this one into the bleachers!!!

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Decept-O

@thecheckeredman: Absolutely. He's one of those artists whose works and style I recognize immediately when I see it and I don't think I've ever been disappointed with anything he's done. I just want to get his art and eat it because its always tasty!

Avatar image for thecheckeredman
thecheckeredman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thecheckeredman
@Decept-O: Agreed. I'm not even much of a Vampie fan, but I'd check it out for his involvement regardless! =o)
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#9  Edited By The Impersonator
Have you been reading VAMPIRELLA: THE RED ROOM? Have you been keeping up with her ongoing series?

I've been to Vampirella's red room. And yes, I've been keeping up with her pretty much. =P

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KidSupreme

I personally don't like the cover, not my thing.