Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By VanTesla

@TheGodKiller said:

@VanTesla said:

What caused the Dreaming Celestial to be controlled by Sinister?... With the Celestials background, how could they not know about this until now? The only way this could make sense is it is some sort of test or experiment they are conducting. Anything else could make the comic look dumb to me...

If you remember then some time ago , Tiamut was approached by the Fulcrum , asking whether he wanted to become his companion.Tiamut agreed , and left his armor in San Francisco . And its not really surprising since Tony Stark has done the same with Ziran the Tester's armor , albeit in an alternate future , after Ziran was "killed" by Thanos with IG. Not to mention that Sinister could have learnt a few tricks regarding Celestial tech from Apocalypse , which he probably used to figure out how to enter and control the armor.

I forgot about the whole thing with Fulcrum... Well that was dumb of him (or it) to leave his armor in such a place...

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- I wonder if Cyclops is biting his tongue when he said don't bother calling the Avengers, it would be very appropriate if the team got it's behind stomped for dealing with a cosmic based threat on their own out of Scott's own arrogance. Any situation involving someone like Sinister toying with a Celestial should involve calling any cavalry you can to end it before it gets out of hand.

- Not to say the Avengers are going to make a difference if a fight breaks out, you can call whomever you want at that point and the Celestials will still cosmic pimp-slap them. I can see Gillen wants to make a big splash with the Extinction Team but I do not see any way of them winning without some major BS involved.

samlankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By samlankey

Next arc Namor vs Cyclops please and Emma telling them both off in style, I love the character drama

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Greendevil

Jesus the new colossus is HUGE!! he is the size of Hulk/Juggy. Look at the second picture, Peter SMASH!!

Looks amazing, cant wait!