First Look: UNCANNY X-MEN #23 -- An Original Sin Tie-In

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

It's hard to believe that Professor X has been dead since September 2012. It's also hard to believe that they're just now getting to the reading of his will. But then again, with all the secrets Professor X had, it's not that much of a surprise. Throw in Original Sin and who knows what juicy secrets will be revealed.

No Caption Provided

This July, the X-Men crash headlong into Original Sin in Uncanny X-Men #23 – from New York Times Bestselling writer Brian Michael Bendis and rising star artist Kris Anka! Thanks to the events of Original Sin, Charles Xavier’s last will and testament has been discovered. The final wishes of a man who fought all his life for peaceful coexistence between man and mutant – until the very day it got him killed. The rift between the two X-Men squads grows with each passing day. Do the secrets contained in Xavier’s will have the power to finally reunite them? Or doom them forever? Don’t miss the story that will have everyone talking and sets the stage for huge X-Men stories on the horizon when The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier stands revealed in Uncanny X-Men #23!

UNCANNY X-MEN #23 (MAY140792)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Art by KRIS ANKA

Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

Guardians of the Galaxy Variant Also Available (MAY140793)

FOC –06/23/14 On-Sale -07/16/14

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

so is dazzler joining up? i mean shield did let her get kidnapped and mags needs to come home. his sojourn is pointless, he needs the xmen and the xmen need him

mjbiebs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

They should make the lettering of the cover shiny and raised

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

love the art. this will be good.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@perfect_10: Magneto's solo is one of the best books Marvel puts out

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

so is dazzler joining up? i mean shield did let her get kidnapped and mags needs to come home. his sojourn is pointless, he needs the xmen and the xmen need him

I kind of hope not. Scott's team has enough blond if you ask me. Magneto coming back would be nice though.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rubear

By the way where is black Cyclops and other sirvivors of that damned X-Termination...?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman

SIgh I really hope they don't decide to drag Xavier through the mud yet again. They never should have done it the first time.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You mean they're just now getting to Xavier's will? Why didn't they get to it the last time he died?

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

You know, I hope this turns up something worth thinking about - I truly do. And perhaps it will. But in truth, I would really settle for some team members in Uncanny whom have some history/dynamism or at the least - a villain that captures some interest. Sinister was exceptionally well written during the debacle of AvX - truly enjoyed reading his interaction with the team.

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Dazzler is joining up

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sentryman555

I hope this isn't going to turn into another 'Look how messed up Cyclops is and how good Wolverine is' moment again. I really could see them saying Xavier wanted Wolverine to lead the team and not Scott or something dumb like that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I'm gonna laugh if he left his estate to Scott which would mean he owns the land that the Logan's school is built on.

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oo I love Kris Anka art,I may actually pick this up even though I don't like Psychoclops's team

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

I'm gonna laugh if he left his estate to Scott which would mean he owns the land that the Logan's school is built on.

I now hope this is what happens

Avatar image for gregorlarksdale
gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack I hope so! That's give them all another good shake up.

Avatar image for gregorlarksdale
gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler is a great addition to the team! (Although I agree, it is a little blonde heavy) She's a real powerhouse and everyone forgets it. I was hoping that Colossus would join when he returned form Cable and X-Force...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#18  Edited By Teerack

@teerack said:

I now hope this is what happens

@teerack I hope so! That's give them all another good shake up.

It makes sense. Realistically Charles considered Scott his son and he probably didn't update his will in years, and Legion removed himself from existence so there is no contest between him and his real son.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@raggedscarecrow: well if you read the latest issue..yes she is joining and i am HAPPY. so glad that shield mess is over. she is DAZZLER, X-MAN.