Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

THE FLASH is a series that has been consistently good throughout all of 2012, and we hope that it continues to be great through 2013. If you have been reading then you know that Barry Allen has suffered a lot, and that he will have to struggle even more in the coming issues. What does Barry do when he can't be the fastest man alive? He uses Mind Speed, of course. Issue #15 of THE FLASH is set to hit stores this Wednesday, January 2nd. The issue is written and illustrated by Francis Manapul, Brian Buccellato, Marcus To and Ryan Winn -- let us know if you plan on picking it up!

“Gorilla Warfare” rages on! In THE FLASH #15, Barry Allen must go to extreme measures to defeat Grodd while the Gorillas take over the Gem Cities. With his body out of commission, The Flash uses the Speed Mind to glimpse the future, and things are not looking good for him and the Rogues! Can Barry think of a way out of this situation? Or are the Gem Cities doomed forever? From the creative team of Francis Manapul, Brian Buccellato, Marcus To, and Ryan Winn, THE FLASH #15 races into stores this Wednesday.
== TEASER ==

Source: DC

#1 Posted by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

he doesnt look good

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7552 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad it is not Francis Manapul's art for this month's issue =(

#3 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, I find Grodd to be one of the most boring villains ever, so I'm not too excited for this.

#4 Posted by Catsnlynne (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

Less Gorilla Grodd, more Rogues.
#5 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Francis is what puts this book from the 'good' to 'awesome' category. Major bummer he couldn't finish out the current arc before taking his break.

#6 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8004 posts) - - Show Bio

art still looks fresh and clean

#7 Posted by sentryman555 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this going to clear up so Flash can be in the Throne of Atlantis story going on or is he just dealing with this instead?

#8 Posted by fartvader (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

Francis is what puts this book from the 'good' to 'awesome' category. Major bummer he couldn't finish out the current arc before taking his break.

Agree! I hope he stays in this title for a very long time!

#9 Posted by batnight (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually really like that cover!

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite DC comic.

#11 Posted by KnightofSteel (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Marcus To on art? how long has this been going on? liking what I'm seeing!

#12 Posted by xAnimosity (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightofSteel said:

Marcus To on art? how long has this been going on? liking what I'm seeing!

He just fills in when Francis needs a break. He did 2 issues awhile ago, like 10 and 11.

This is one book that lacks so much when Francis and Brian are not doing the art. Its the only artistically unique book at DC right now IMO.

#13 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly kind of hate the Patty/Barry relationship, but I have to say this preview is making me respect Patty.

#14 Posted by LivingWire (24 posts) - - Show Bio

i got an early copy....it's not that much after reading it, but you know something big is gonna happen in the next issue.

#15 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

When is Reverse Flash making an appearance? Is it #17?

#16 Posted by wowylied (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope this arc will end soon, it was really boring (like the majority of the new 52 books right now).

They could have made somethign great but no the prefered to introduce a boring character (turbine) and make grood the tipical "vilain who steal superpower of the hero" here.

#17 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

It just looks hilarious to me that Barry is stuck under a large silverback.

#18 Posted by Mbecks14 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this series!

#19 Posted by comicboy19 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

come on i need speed force ha i been loking forward to this

#20 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed mind? Da hell?