First Look: THE BIONIC MAN #11

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

The eleventh issue of Dynamite Entertainment's BIONIC MAN is set to hit stores this July. We're approaching the end of the first story arc and following its release the book will move away from Kevin Smith's direction of the book. The issue will focus on the events following the battle with Hull, returning the central character, Steve Austin to his family farm where he must reveal to his loved ones his "bionic transformation."

So, how will they take it? How will they react to his reappearance? If you've been following the Dynamite series written by Phil Hester and based on Kevin Smith's concept.

No Caption Provided
THE BIONIC MAN#11
Written byPHIL HESTER
Art by ED TADEO
Covers byALEX ROSS(main),JONATHAN LAU(1:10)
After his epic battle with Hull, Steve Austin returns to his family's farm to reconnect with his loved ones. How can he break the news of his bionic transformation to his family who believed him dead, especially when that information may cost him the life of his father? Also, just who or what is stalking Steve from the outskirts of the farm?

Dynamite has given us a look at the upcoming covers and official solicit for the book's July issue. What do you think? Are you following the series? Check out some previously posted Dynamite first look's here and here.

== TEASER ==
No Caption Provided
Lord_Sidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord_Sidious

I don't want to sound like a Kevin Smith fan boy (even though he was the reason I looked at the book in the first place), but I'm really liking the updated story from "I, Cyborg".

The characters are being believable and the pace is at a good clip.

Not sure how I'd feel if they introduced Bionic Big Foot but I love that Max made an appearance.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NightFang3

@Sidious: What you said.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Such a great series. And that Ross cover is totally phenomenal. Ross really is the Dean of Comic Book Artists in my opinion. Excellent stuff!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

Bionic....Bionic Man. Tuuduu Tududuuu. =P

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By KidSupreme

i been following the series, i gotta say i'm lovin it.