• 62 results
#51 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 3 was awesome can wait for this one :D

#52 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Well kinda that and he is a more superior thinker and crime fighter hello.

#53 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAlchemist said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Well kinda that and he is a more superior thinker and crime fighter hello.

lol ok

#54 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

"Go forth my pets and show me... EVERYTHING!" Otto must be related to William Shakespeare.

#55 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

Did anyone else see the plate on that guys' head and think of this?:

No, because what the hell is that?

#56 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

@AustinHasten said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

Did anyone else see the plate on that guys' head and think of this?:

No, because what the hell is that?

Zorg, from The Fifth Element.

Played by Gary Oldman, who went on to play Commissioner Gordon:

#57 Posted by ILLO_29 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: Yes, I do. I always thought Spider-Man was supposed to all lanky and spry, he get's his strength from his spider powers not because he works out.

#58 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

What costume is Ghost Pete supposed to wear? In this issue he is wearing his costume.

But in 1-3 he wore Superiors costume.

#59 Posted by dontbelievethehyperion (50 posts) - - Show Bio

This book keeps getting better every issue.

#60 Posted by AranhaMarcial (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Our Octopus nobody expected it .

The biggest problem with this magazine remains the fact that the player can not simply have an interest in seeing Doctor Octopus as something more than a villain.

This new Spiderman is riding her new advertising campaign for the series of spider, and Slott had a big task, do worry about agent Otto Octavius​​, is how he will lead the life of Spider-Man.

But he does not. Instead, page after page to see just how much of a person, unpleasant, frighteningly boring, and everything is predictable, Slott just trying to show in his vision of Octavius​​, Peter was an idiot, weak and inferior to him. As IT / Peter never before used his intellect to do the same things as him, why just never end because of his relationship with MJ himself was aware that harmed both keep both?!

Slott to convince us that Peter was stupid / Bottom, and therefore had to die because they allow cosais allowed Peter, did get killed.

#61 Edited by Ijan092 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike the idea of this asshole using gadgets most of the time(is okay if you are batman, but Spider-Man!?) . You want to be a hero, you act like one, right? The art is awesome but I heard Dexter soy will also draw in this series! :D

#62 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, I wasn't a fan. Been seeing similar on other Marvel books. DOn't totally get it.